ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction on who will commit next?

Would love to have Jaydon Hill commit this weekend followed surprisingly by Cameron Smith. No need for Smith to wait until August 17. He knows where his heart is at and should pull the trigger now ala Pickens!!!

Ricky Tidwell was a great athlete
He was a big strong boy that was quick on his feet
And every college in the country wanted Ricky on their line
Oh when the scouts came knocking on Ricky's door
They didn't want to talk to young Rick no more
When they saw his mama she's the one they wanted to sign

She was a real bold woman raised on a farm
Had Bear Bryant tattooed on her forearm
She was meaner than hell and ran the 40 in 4.3
She could squat 600 bench press 5
The hands down meanest homemaker alive
Got a scholarship playing linebacker in the SEC

Ricky Tidwell's mama is gonna play football
Her real name's Doris but they're gonna call her "Too Tall"
She's got shoulders and a hind end four foot wide
Going to college on a full ride
Doris Tidwell's gonna play in the NC-double-A

She'd wash all her team mates uniforms
Tucked everybody in in the football dorms
Cooked the game meal, said the Lord's prayer
You're missing a jockstrap? She's got a spare
Crawled in the huddle, and called all the plays
The only one tough enough to go both ways
Yeah...a mouth full of mud, scoured up knees
Cussing out the coaches spittin' on referees

Ricky Tidwell's mama's gonna play football
Her real name's Doris
But they're gonna call her "Too Tall"
They say she's a fine young man but she's really not
Ricky's mama was the master of the cheap shot
And on the triple option play she could ruin your day

She led the team in tackles and the league in sacks
Responsible for killing nine running backs
But the school's reputation was destroyed
They accused Ricky's mama of steroids

Ricky Tidwell's mama's on probation
Now the college is under their eighth investigation
They wouldn't leave poor Ricky Tidwell's mama alone
She'd been takin' male hormones

Doris Tidwell's gonna be hell
In the NFL

I get some of you are having fun with this thread and that’s fine, but at least give a real answer after your joke.

I wonder how many corners we will take in this class. Right now 4 seem to be real serious about us but I doubt we would take all of them. If it’s 3, I of course want Chris Steel, followed by Jaydon Hill. My 3rd pick would be Cam Smith because he’s a local kid and local kids seem to play their heart out more when they stay home. I like John Dixon too but he would have to be the one left out. I’m willing to bet this is why he’s taking this unofficial visit out of the blue. I wonder what the coaches big board is for them.

Maybe Unique Brissett II or grad transfer from Ga Tech George P Burdell.

Ha!

I think Jaquaze Sorrells could potentially commit since we didn’t get Savion.

I get some of you are having fun with this thread and that’s fine, but at least give a real answer after your joke.

I wonder how many corners we will take in this class. Right now 4 seem to be real serious about us but I doubt we would take all of them. If it’s 3, I of course want Chris Steel, followed by Jaydon Hill. My 3rd pick would be Cam Smith because he’s a local kid and local kids seem to play their heart out more when they stay home. I like John Dixon too but he would have to be the one left out. I’m willing to bet this is why he’s taking this unofficial visit out of the blue. I wonder what the coaches big board is for them.

I have been hearing/reading that we'll take a total of 4 DBs - 3 CBs + 1 safety. So the safety spot seems to be all McCullough's if he wants it. Jammie Robinson may be the odd man out there at S, but he's also hitting up UGA pretty hard lately as well. At CB we have Steele, Hill, Smith, and Dixon all in excellent position, but no one seems ready to pull the trigger quite yet. Don't really know of any other CB types except DJ Daniels I guess...

I think Jaquaze Sorrells could potentially commit since we didn’t get Savion.

This is a good guess: Sorrells is a good mid to high 4* composite rated DT, and he's been recently upgraded to having USC as "Favorite" at the "other site", which they do not do often, so I guess he's got us very high. I don't know of his timeframe for announcing however.

Also former Memphis 4* ATH (WR) Keveon Mullens just wrapped up a visit to Louisville, one of the 4 schools he has as a favorite, along with USC, Memphis still, and UGA, and after the visit he named us and Memphis his top 2 with us in the lead. He was supposed to announce sometime in July, but he has recently tweeted that he will now announce next week at the Rivals 5-star Challenge in Atlanta which he is participating in, so with us in the lead for him, that sounds very good and he may be the next man up....

This is a good guess: Sorrells is a good mid to high 4* composite rated DT, and he's been recently upgraded to having USC as "Favorite" at the "other site", which they do not do often, so I guess he's got us very high. I don't know of his timeframe for announcing however.

Also former Memphis 4* ATH (WR) Keveon Mullens just wrapped up a visit to Louisville, one of the 4 schools he has as a favorite, along with USC, Memphis still, and UGA, and after the visit he named us and Memphis his top 2 with us in the lead. He was supposed to announce sometime in July, but he has recently tweeted that he will now announce next week at the Rivals 5-star Challenge in Atlanta which he is participating in, so with us in the lead for him, that sounds very good and he may be the next man up....
I will be surprised if Mullins dont commit to us next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT