ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Time: Most Improved Player from 1st half of season to 2nd?

cockattorney2

Jan 21, 2001
hope I'm not jinxing him, but I'm going with Parker White. He seems to be getting his towardance down and has always had the furtherance.... Now, let's hope the holder improves as much.....

hope I'm not jinxing him, but I'm going with Parker White. He seems to be getting his towardance down and has always had the furtherance.... Now, let's hope the holder improves as much.....
JAM and White would be my picks. Hard not to vote for some players on the OL. They can only move in one direction.

Agreed. He looks much better. Hard to know how many field goals he would have made the whole year being that several snaps and holds have been bad throughout.

Ortre is a strong WR, he is a handful for DB’s, once they start targeting him more (esp on jump balls and end zone targets) he is going to blossom into a big timer
Agree. You could pretty much tell that first time he walked on the field

I hope it is White. That would be a great turn around and success story, and we need to be able to trust our kicker especially going down the stretch. We know the talent everybody else possesses, and I'm confident the young fellas will keep progressing each week. That said, if all of the sudden Bentley becomes unstoppable, that would not bother me, either.

I hope it is White. That would be a great turn around and success story, and we need to be able to trust our kicker especially going down the stretch. We know the talent everybody else possesses, and I'm confident the young fellas will keep progressing each week. That said, if all of the sudden Bentley becomes unstoppable, that would not bother me, either.

I was going to say Bentley. He has had a good first half with some great moments. But if he went off in the second half, that would be awesome.

I think Jake Bentley will really turn it up the last 6 games...Getting some Oline starters back should help him a ton...Plus our freshmen wr's are maturing in a hurry

Reactions: brianlafe
I'll go with Shi Smith. Dude is lightning in a bottle. Hopefully Roper figures out a way to get the ball in his hands 5-7 times a game. That will be a key to us going at least 3-2 to close out the season.

Reactions: pettyw and DrMickey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT