ADVERTISEMENT

Presbyterian 5 Taterville 4 Final

Originally posted by pepsicock:
Originally posted by AgnosticTrollCock:
Yet, those crappy Taters took 2/3 from us.
You kill me when you say us . I thought you were a WS fan. lol
I'm a fan of a South Carolinian, ex Winthrop Coach, and a Gamecock fan. Who also happens to be one hell of a basketball coach.

I understand your butt hurt. Marshall has done nothing but prove everyone of your predictions wrong. I'd be a bitter and upset grandpa if I was you as well. It's okay, you can go back in your shell in 9 days until August, that's the life of being a Mets fan.

Preach it. The Marshall-haters have convinced themselves that NCAA Tourney success is actually a bad thing.

I'm a fan of a South Carolinian, ex Winthrop Coach, and a Gamecock fan. Who also happens to be one hell of a basketball coach.

I understand your butt hurt. Marshall has done nothing but prove everyone of your predictions wrong. I'd be a bitter and upset grandpa if I was you as well. It's okay, you can go back in your shell in 9 days until August, that's the life of being a Mets fan.
News Flash : Mets will be better than the Braves this year.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Sometimes I wonder if losing 2/3 to the Taters was a calculated move by Holbrook. Let Legget get the fans back on his side to keep him around longer. Hopefully next year we go back to waxing thier asses.

Originally posted by Cybercock:
Big South strikes again.
This makes me feel SO MUCH BETTER about losing to them. Thank you! Please post this type of information early and often.

Remember when in 2013 pepsi said "they'll lose, just watch and see" before each game WSU played. He said that 5 games in a row, I believe. Those were the times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT