ADVERTISEMENT

President George H.W. Bush Dead @ 94

Bush 41 was a good president and outstanding Statesman. Had the financial reports came out a few weeks earlier he would have been re-elected, imo. Of course, the big thing that hurt him and ultimately the country was RP running as a 3rd party candidate.

Reactions: Jpcooper
Ah Ross Perot and the “giant sucking sound coming from Mexico”.

Boy was he ever correct about that. I don't know why Perot doesn't get more credit for that prediction because he was the first one to make that bowl claim and Clinton and that dumb ass VP of his, Al Gore, supported it as if it was the best economic policy to ever be implemented since the Great Depression. Trump is trying to make drastic changes to NAFF but is getting no support or credit for wanting to improve the policy from the United States prescriptive because the main stream media would then have to give the President recognition for his contributions to NAFF.

Last edited:
Boy was he ever correct about that. I don't know why Perot doesn't get more credit for that prediction because he was the first one to make that bowl claim and Clinton and that dumb ass VP of his, Al Gore, supported it as if it was the best economic policy to ever be implemented since the Great Depression. Trump is trying to make drastic changes to NAFF but is getting no support or credit for wanting to improve the policy from the United States prescriptive because the main stream media would then have to give him recognition the President for his contributions to NAFF.
Ha. I was going to post the same thing. Perot called it. I wonder if Bill Clinton sends him a Christmas Card every year. He should.

RIP Mr. President. One you could respect regardless of party affiliation. That is sorely missed these days. And, thank you for your service to our country.

P. S. He played in the first CWS

RIP Mr. President. One you could respect regardless of party affiliation. That is sorely missed these days. And, thank you for your service to our country.

P. S. He played in the first CWS

I knew he played baseball for Yale but didn't know he played in the first CWS.

One other thing about Bush 41, (and I personally heard him tell this story) when he was a pilot on an Aircraft Carrier he personally witnessed a man that "somehow" was caught by one of the "pulleys" that pulls the fighter jets into position. What exactly happened I don't remember but when the pulley caught the man by accident it literally tore the man in half. Can you imagine witnessing such an accident? Gosh, I think that would be a scene I could never get out of my mind and obviously it never left the Presidents mind but he didn't let it send him to a mental institution and it might have had that type affect on many people.

Gosh, if we could only have had him for four more years.

Last edited:
I knew he played baseball for Yale but didn't know he played in the first CWS.

One other thing about Bush 41, (and I personally heard him tell this story) when he was a pilot on an Aircraft Carrier he personally witnessed a man that "somehow" was caught by one of the "pulleys" that pulls the fighter jets into position. What exactly happened I don't remember but when the pulley caught the man by accident it literally tore the man in half. Can you imagine witnessing such an accident? Gosh, I think that would be a scene I could never get out of my mind and obviously it never left the Presidents mind but he didn't let it send him to a mental institution and it might have had that type affect on many people.

Gosh, if we could only have had him for four more years.
Oh yeah. You see some shit on aircraft carriers. I spent my entire naval career on board and there were some scary days. The flightdeck of an aircraft carrier is the most dangerous work environment in the world.

This is a very powerful message...

Man's best friend....

I had white lab like this one and when she died; she walked from one side of the bedroom to my bedside and passed away..... I cried throughout the night hugging her goodbye...

Sully.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT