ADVERTISEMENT

Press conference win.....check!

radcock

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Aug 2, 1998
Dude is sharp as a tack. Articulate, polished, organized, charismatic....air of confidence. Not sure that is what it takes to win, but certainly different then Chad, fwiw.

He pointed out exactly what this team was missing last year....confidence.

Plus, he looks like he is going to tower over most coaches.

Also liked what he had to say about speed on the bases. I feel we haven't been aggressive enough with stealing bases in the past. He mentioned with speed you can get a walk, steal second and then score a run on a bloop single.

Also, mentioned that if you need to have 4 hits to muster up a run in an inning you are in trouble because that is hard to do. I think that summed up our team this year offensively pretty well.

Reactions: wood90
Dude is sharp as a tack. Articulate, polished, organized, charismatic....air of confidence. Not sure that is what it takes to win, but certainly different then Chad, fwiw.

Be careful or @winloseortie will say that's a cheap shot at Chad...

Sounds like you described Barack Obama. Wonder if he can coach baseball.

I concur 100%. have been real impressed so far with this hire. he is going to be very good for USC

Reactions: atl-cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT