ADVERTISEMENT

QB change???

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
Why wasn’t Scar put in, what’s the worst that could happen?? Saban yanked Hurts in the biggest game ever and muschamp doesn’t have the balls to yank Bentley in the freaking Belk Bowl

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I'm guessing he swore he'd never bench JB and now is fulfilling his oath. Next season it will be more of an issue, with our schedule and a high rated freshman QB on the roster. There is no reasonable explanation for not playing SCAR occasionally this season, especially after his performance against Mizzou.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Maybe ,Bently will apply for the draft
Our guys just didn't want to be there. We need for Bently to go and all other QB's try out. Family don't mix on a job. When we was down 21 points, hell, the game was nearly over then. Play the next quarterback. It's like, with Deebo out, damn, do we have anymore receivers. Shit! If we could put 30 plus points on Clemson, what is wrong with our team? This crap doesn't make damn sense. If Gamecocks don't improve next year, I'm done supporting them. Tanner, Muschamp, fix this sht, now. I have almost had enough of this mediocre team car for SC. I BELIEVE, that coach need his 4th year and make next year his best. If Bently start thrown interceptions, take him out and in the future, No coaches quarterbacks.

Why wasn’t Scar put in, what’s the worst that could happen?? Saban yanked Hurts in the biggest game ever and muschamp doesn’t have the balls to yank Bentley in the freaking Belk Bowl
This^^^^...to me, this has been the most glaring issue on the offense when it comes to gameday decisions, preparing your backups, and supporting your players on the depth chart. It shows either Muschamp doesnt have the balls to command his teams and/or he is just an avearge gameday coach who will keep us embedded in the throngs of mediocrity throughout his tenure.

Virginia had the better QB. No doubt about it.
Pisses me off Muschamp won't even try to change the flow of a game we were clearly going to lose.

Reactions: bmull08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT