ADVERTISEMENT

Question for big sides. Israel’ or Palestine ?

section907

Sep 16, 2000
To me it’s simple. I’ll never condemn baby violence. Never. But it made me go into overdrive. I’m tripling down. . Our open border is part of this plan. Our admin is about making generational money for everyone.

Mods. Put it under ur gas topic. Unless it offends YOU. Then delete it and me.

I’ll never condemn baby violence. Never.
200w.gif

While everyone should be supporting Israel here, the real burning question is why the event was missed by intelligence.
Egypt even warned us.
Was it missed or ignored?
War is money. I don't put it past our government to have ignored it purposely.
Cue the usual suspects to disagree.

While everyone should be supporting Israel here, the real burning question is why the event was missed by intelligence.
Egypt even warned us.
Was it missed or ignored?
War is money. I don't put it past our government to have ignored it purposely.
Cue the usual suspects to disagree.

if Israeli intelligence missed it - and they are widely considered the best in the world and have agents in Gaza itself, I am not sure it makes a lot of sense to blame the United States government.

The more likely scenario, as some experts have said repeatedly over the last few days, that this was planned outside of the area, and only involved a small number of people that were considered the most trust-worthy, selected over a long period of time.

As always, we will find out in the months to come that there were likely some missed signs. But humans being human, mistakes are always made and signs will always be missed because human beings are involved.

Israel won't be restrained like we would be. They don't give two craps about what someone like Whoopie Goldberg or Joy Behar thinks.

They are being restrained. They have tactical nuclear weapons and could do a lot more damage than they have already.

It's all relative.

Just so everyone understands: For every bomb that is dropped, a future terrorist is born.

With that reality, they can do whatever they like.

They are being restrained. They have tactical nuclear weapons and could do a lot more damage than they have already.

It's all relative.

Just so everyone understands: For every bomb that is dropped, a future terrorist is born.

Unless you kill them all :)

Hang all of them

I’m anti-war but when you have a radical group hell bent on your destruction who are actively firing missiles at and into your Country, and sending militants in to massacre your civilian population then it’s time to go scorched earth on Hamas.

Hamas leadership should have only two options from Israel and its friends. Peacefully surrender to stand trail for war crimes or die as we destroy you and your countries infrastructure.

🇮🇱

I’m anti-war but when you have a radical group hell bent on your destruction who are actively firing missiles at and into your Country, and sending militants in to massacre your civilian population then it’s time to go scorched earth on Hamas.

Hamas leadership should have only two options from Israel and its friends. Peacefully surrender to stand trail for war crimes or die as we destroy you and your countries infrastructure.

🇮🇱

Be nice to have some of that money we gave Zalensky about now. We could buy a lot of stuff to go earth scorching with if we had some extra cash

Be nice to have some of that money we gave Zalensky about now. We could buy a lot of stuff to go earth scorching with if we had some extra cash

I’m sure the US has the $$$ and resources. Let the powers to be sit around the table and see what Israel would be requesting and how much we could help. I’d imagine it be more than enough. But I’d think Israel is capable stand alone.

Last edited:
I’m sure the US has the $$$ and resources. Let the powers to be sit around the table and see what Israel would be requesting and how much we could help. Probably is our current “leader” can’t even navigate his way off stage. But that’s another topic.
What do you want to do? Print more money? Devalue ours more? The USMC can’t even get uniforms, I’m sure our ammunition supply is LOW! Plus, we are changing calibre from 5.56 to 6.8.

I’m sure the US has the $$$ and resources. Let the powers to be sit around the table and see what Israel would be requesting and how much we could help. I’d imagine it be more than enough. But I’d think Israel is capable stand alone.
I think they can do it alone but as far as us having money and resources, every American is 100k in debt just in the national debt alone. We are technically broke.

Reactions: ElectricalCock89

It's all relative.

Oh my lord...you don't use a nuclear weapon on a section of land 13 miles long that borders your own country! LOL

Reactions: FORKCOCK
I think they can do it alone but as far as us having money and resources, every American is 100k in debt just in the national debt alone. We are technically broke.
People are so stupid in this country. They think money just appears. Everything is free. In 9 years social security will be empty. Nobody understands what that is going to do to the elderly population! These stupid wars we are funding have to stop! These illegals that we are funding have to stop! The wasteful spending has to stop and inflation has to be dealt with now!

People are so stupid in this country. They think money just appears. Everything is free. In 9 years social security will be empty. Nobody understands what that is going to do to the elderly population! These stupid wars we are funding have to stop! These illegals that we are funding have to stop! The wasteful spending has to stop and inflation has to be dealt with now!

Honestly, I used to scoff at some of these "conspiracy" theories but I'm pretty sure "they" want this country to fail so we all become slaves to the elite.

The level of stupidity in this country has reached epic proportions and it is only getting worse!

It's all relative.

As long as Israel and America exist, future terrorists are born. Naive to think otherwise. And as long as Dems exist, we will help fund those terrorist and make it worse.

Benedict Biden's poor leadership and idiotic foreign policy has destabilized the entire world.

I would like to give some more information that much of this world refuses to acknowledge, have been refusing to acknowledge, and will continue to refuse to acknowledge.

There are MANY non-jews living in Israel, even in Jerusalem. There are Christians, Muslims, atheists, etc. Although things are not always peachy-keen between the Jews and Muslims who live there, they have found a way to co-habitat the area. There are even muslims in Israel's parliment, such as Tibi.

Now ask yourselves something, do you think Hamas would allow a jew to be in a position of leadership in whatever area they live in? Absolutely not. How many jews do you think are on the top governing boards of their middle eastern neighbors?

The bottom line is that for many years Hamas has regularly shot missiles INDISCRIMINATELY into Israel. There even have been videos on youtube showing that. This not only endangers Jews, but even fellow muslims. This is why Israel had to specifically create the Iron Dome.

In the Hamas 1988 charter it calls for the destruction of Israel. They don't want peace. They don't want to co-habitat.

About 7 or 8 years ago the UN gave Hamas dozens of millions dollars after Israel gave a retaliatory strike to missiles being shot at them. Do you think there was any respectable oversight? Do you think they took that money and built any schools, hospitals, etc? Of course not. It likely went straight into the Hama leadership pockets to live lavishly and to also build more tunnels.

Now what happened that caused the UN to give them that money? Well, as stated, Israel had a retaliatory air strike on the site that launched the missiles. Unfortunately, there were non-hamas civilians at that site. So, hamas then publicized pictures of the aftermath. Now ask yourselves this....why were there civilians at the launch sites? One could argue that Hamas set Israel up........and it worked hook, line, and sinker.

Israel has a tendency to be far more merciful in their responses that Hamas deserves. What I mean is that that when Israel retaliates, they often do a "door knocker". This is a strike on a building(that is in the location of missiles being launched) that doesn't destroy it, but it serves as a warning that the next attack, usually in 1 minute, will destroy the building. You can see it on youtube it's quite interesting how it can hit a roof with a loud boom but not destroy the building.

Now where did the "Palestinians" come from? Mainly from Arab after Rome's occupation in Israel in the early AD. Israel had gone into captivity several times over the course of thousands of years, even in the BC. Some of the "Palestinians" came over during that time from Jordan.

Israel is America's ONLY true ally in the Middle East. I don't think people realize how much important imports we get from Israel..............technology, medical equipment, etc. The very computer you're using right now is likely using technology that was invented/made by Israel or was created after partnering research.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT