ADVERTISEMENT

Question for WBB tournament

38gamecock

Oct 20, 2015
I’m a Gamecock Club member and trying to navigate the site to buy Lady Gamecocks WBB tournament tickets for 1st & 2nd round. I’m not sure which sections are behind Gamecock bench. Would one of my fellow Gamecock fans advise me. Thanks so much!

I’m a Gamecock Club member and trying to navigate the site to buy Lady Gamecocks WBB tournament tickets for 1st & 2nd round. I’m not sure which sections are behind Gamecock bench. Would one of my fellow Gamecock fans advise me. Thanks so much!
Section 104 is behind the home bench. Also, those seats are held by season ticket holders, so you will likely have to get them via resale.

Section 104 is behind the home bench. Also, those seats are held by season ticket holders, so you will likely have to get them via resale.

Thanks! I am a season ticket holder in lower level corner. I can get my regular seats for tournament. But, was trying to get 4 tickets (home side) together in one of the rounds.

Thanks! I am a season ticket holder in lower level corner. I can get my regular seats for tournament. But, was trying to get 4 tickets (home side) together in one of the rounds.

It's highly unlikely you will be able to get better seats than you have for your season tickets.

@38gamecock.. tickets for WBB tournament deadline was a couple of weeks ago. You could have asked for upgrades at that time and POSSIBLY have gotten something.

However, they take the first six rows (three temporary seats and first three rows of arena seats) and move those people usually into unfilled seats in section 104 and 105for the NCAA tourney.. My normal seats are section 104 row 1 and I lose them every year that we have played NCAA first two rounds.

It looks like there could be some conflict with WBB and Gamecock baseball opening SEC series with Florida, so you might be able to purchase some tickets from people like myself who will have to make a decision as to which game to attend.
See my reply to your post in The Free ticket Exchange. I can probably help you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT