ADVERTISEMENT

Question: Why does Sophie Cunningham ALWAYS smell so bad?

It is obvious that GamecockNation does not like Sophie Cunningham.

Missouri is not KY, WV or Ohio, so I don't know where Missourians go to the shore in the summer, however my advice to them is this: 'DON'T GO TO MYRTLE BEACH!' :)

Hey speak for yourself! If Sophie was on our team the fans would love her. She is a terrific basketball player. I don`t know why our fans got on her so much. She`s fiery but I like that. #21 was the one that deliberately walked into Aja and busted her mouth.

Sophie is a cheap and dirty player... I get the joke.. Just don't like such humor directed at a young lady because we don't like the way she competes...

Hey speak for yourself! If Sophie was on our team the fans would love her. She is a terrific basketball player. I don`t know why our fans got on her so much. She`s fiery but I like that. #21 was the one that deliberately walked into Aja and busted her mouth.
You've posted that before... Coach Staley doesn't allow her team to play cheap and dirty ball... If Sophie were fortunate enough to be a Gamecock, Dawn would have dispensed with her classless nonsense as a freshman

Reactions: SCcocks4ever
Seriously, the way things are going, within 2 or 3 years some women's team will have a transgender Jimmy Foster. Then we will wish we had Sophie to play against.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT