ADVERTISEMENT

Radio Call in Show review

Rollerdude123

Apr 8, 2011
Caller wants Muschamp here forever. He is doing a great job. When he mentions he doesn’t want Urban Meyer here he gets cut off.

Other caller loves the job Muschamp is doing.

One caller talks about the challenge of motivating players

One caller actually is allowed to ask why we don’t run the ball more. Muschamp agrees. Of course Muschamp has said the same thing 300 times but never does anything about it.

Todd and Will kissed on the lips to close out the show and Todd walked him to his car to make sure he was ok.

Pretty accurate! Will is doing a fine job just need to find some wins. No problem. See y'all at the stadium for more of the same.

Reactions: agantt
Caller wants Muschamp here forever. He is doing a great job. When he mentions he doesn’t want Urban Meyer here he gets cut off.

One caller actually is allowed to ask why we don’t run the ball more. Muschamp agrees. Of course Muschamp has said the same thing 300 times but never does anything about it.

Todd and Will kissed on the lips to close out the show and Todd walked him to his car to make sure he was ok.
I bet Tanner was his Uber driver taking him back to his castle on lake Murray island

Pretty accurate! Will is doing a fine job just need to find some wins. No problem. See y'all at the stadium for more of the same.
No you want see all of us. Some demand change. We will be at home

I wish we could go back to Day 1 and keep a running count of how many times Champ has said we need to commit more to the run game. It's getting comical.

Thursday: "Yes, we absolutely need to get more hard-headed about running the ball."

Saturday: "We will absolutely not run the ball."

Well!? Did any of the callers bother to ask how Todd and Will were doing!?
LOL! I don't know why, but as soon as I read your post, this gif popped into my head; jumpingsmile

giphy.gif

Dove hunting
Great fall fishing on Murray.
Coast fishing fall bite should pick up next week when cooler temps arrive.
Yard work
Sit around drink a few twelvers
Paint something
Wash your vehicles
Go to the mountains and enjoy the fall foliage/air/beer.
Deer hunting
best time of the year to golf in s.c.
Helen Georgia- never been there but here it's a good time
Cook something low and slow.
These are all just some things I can think of for our brethren that say they will no longer support while Muschamp/Tanner are there. Enjoy!

I wish we could go back to Day 1 and keep a running count of how many times Champ has said we need to commit more to the run game. It's getting comical.

Thursday: "Yes, we absolutely need to get more hard-headed about running the ball."

Saturday: "We will absolutely not run the ball."
Since all they are going to do is just run the same play into the backs of the oline over and over again it’s probably better that they don’t call more runs.

Listening to the Kentucky radio people on Heaths show they basically said they have a stout D Line that cant affect the passing game, cant get pass rush, and our vulnerable to the short passing game

I wonder if we really will attack them with the run heavy and early? Probably so this time.

Reactions: cadcock
Listening to the Kentucky radio people on Heaths show they basically said they have a stout D Line that cant affect the passing game, cant get pass rush, and our vulnerable to the short passing game

I wonder if we really will attack them with the run heavy and early? Probably so this time.
basically the truth but I'd say the best gameplan against Kentucky would be playing the dink and dunk game.

Reactions: howard13

If anyone has real football criticisms Todd suddenly remembers he's up against a break or they're accidentally dropped. They're asked to call back, but they'll be screened out. If they are regulars, they're permanently screened out.

basically the truth but I'd say the best gameplan against Kentucky would be playing the dink and dunk game.
It might be a good idea to try to win the time of possession. I heard on one of the Flagship shows BMac has not done that yet as OC. I haven't fact checked that. Can someone confirm? I'm too lazy to go through the box scores.

If anyone has real football criticisms Todd suddenly remembers he's up against a break or they're accidentally dropped. They're asked to call back, but they'll be screened out. If they are regulars, they're permanently screened out.
Ellis is a dumba$$, has "homers only, only rainbows and unicorns" policy. He's probably happy with the direction the program is heading as well!

Reactions: TheReelEss
Ellis is a dumba$$, has "homers only, only rainbows and unicorns" policy. He's probably happy with the direction the program is heading as well!
I don't know. The few times I listen to his pre game and post game stuff, it really seems like he is just going through the motions now. There is almost 0 excitement coming from him nowadays.

Reactions: jonesz21
Love my Gamecocks but wasting 3hrs of my weekend time on a failing investment is not something I can continue to do at this time....so, it's off to the woods today looking for deer signs with my two sons and setting up the tree stand. And afterwards, it's movies at home with family and a bag of.popcorn.

Love my Gamecocks but wasting 3hrs of my weekend time on a failing investment is not something I can continue to do at this time....so, it's off to the woods today looking for deer signs with my two sons and setting up the tree stand. And afterwards, it's movies at home with family and a bag of.popcorn.
And if you do indeed regard it as an “investment” then you would be doing best for all if you discontinue “wasting” those three hours.

I would have liked to have seen more running against mizzou also, but they literally stacked the box from the opening snap and dared RH to beat it, which he was not able to do. Running looked like sure fire three and out, but i guess we never found out.

Most of these shows go like this regardless of the plight of the program. A bunch of callers telling the coach how much they love, and believe, in him. The others are tired of hearing the worthless talk and don't tune in to begin with. And with a lot of these shows the calls are screened. Not sure if that is the case here or not.
But the time it wasnt was during Hatfields time at Clemson. Live callers. Some guy name Bennie, from Hickory Tavern, called in every week reminding Hatfield that there was an opening at Wake Forest and told him he needed to take it because he was going to need a job. The next season, after Hstfield was fired, Clemson went to a new format with recorded questions. I used to listen to all the Clemson fluff just to hear that guy call in. Most entertaining caller ever.

Most of these shows go like this regardless of the plight of the program. A bunch of callers telling the coach how much they love, and believe, in him. The others are tired of hearing the worthless talk and don't tune in to begin with. And with a lot of these shows the calls are screened. Not sure if that is the case here or not.
But the time it wasnt was during Hatfields time at Clemson. Live callers. Some guy name Bennie, from Hickory Tavern, called in every week reminding Hatfield that there was an opening at Wake Forest and told him he needed to take it because he was going to need a job. The next season, after Hstfield was fired, Clemson went to a new format with recorded questions. I used to listen to all the Clemson fluff just to hear that guy call in. Most entertaining caller ever.

At Mississippi State in 1995 when we whipped them, they actually had a short call in show after the game where they forced Coach Sherrill to take a few calls. It was brutal. Fans one after the other were simply saying “resign tonight.” No questions, just angry fans ripping him to pieces.

As a Gamecock fan, I felt sorry for him. No coach should be forced to take calls immediately after a game.

When have you seen this staff put together a winning game plan and coach the team to execute it?

Reactions: Legendary Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT