ADVERTISEMENT

Raiders are an absolute dumpster fire

Yea I just saw he was released. Guess his mouth got him in trouble again. Sadly for him it doesn't look like any teams want to sign him. He went from hero to zero in a year and gambled his career and lost.

Yea I just saw he was released. Guess his mouth got him in trouble again. Sadly for him it doesn't look like any teams want to sign him. He went from hero to zero in a year and gambled his career and lost.

Asking a serious question here because I struggle with this. Many of us have kept our nose to the grindstone, worked very very hard for countless years to make end meet and build something. I ask this in all seriousness......Do you really feel it’s sad for him? For me, narcissistic people with destructive behavior just don’t get much empathy or sympathy from me.

I don't know that the Raiders are a dumpster fire. AB is the best receiver in the game. Everyone always thinks that they can manage what someone else can't. They were wrong. Nothing lost as they get out from under that contract. And with his talent, you can bet that somebody (wouldn't surprise me if Jerry Jones isn't already on the phone to his agent) is going to pick him up.

Reactions: cornstock84
Asking a serious question here because I struggle with this. Many of us have kept our nose to the grindstone, worked very very hard for countless years to make end meet and build something. I ask this in all seriousness......Do you really feel it’s sad for him? For me, narcissistic people with destructive behavior just don’t get much empathy or sympathy from me.

Yea I think when he's older he will regret his actions.

I think this is beyond narcissism. You just witnessed a man have a full blown public mental breakdown over the past three months. This guy needs help. His narcissism is probably what is preventing him from getting it.

I would agree that it's sad for him personally, but it's not sad at all for pretty much anyone looking at the situation from the outside.

Reactions: tngamecock#
I don't know that the Raiders are a dumpster fire. AB is the best receiver in the game. Everyone always thinks that they can manage what someone else can't. They were wrong. Nothing lost as they get out from under that contract. And with his talent, you can bet that somebody (wouldn't surprise me if Jerry Jones isn't already on the phone to his agent) is going to pick him up.

Jerry Jones learned his lesson with Dez Bryant! I say he had a silent deal with the Patriots. Belicheck helped orchestrate this scam. If not AB is insane and needs to be institutionalized.

Jerry Jones learned his lesson with Dez Bryant! I say he had a silent deal with the Patriots. Belicheck helped orchestrate this scam. If not AB is insane and needs to be institutionalized.

I think you are absolutely right . I think he’s lost his mind . Remember last year when he flipped out because Juju Smith Schuester was elected offensive MVP by his teammates?? He makes TO look like mother Theresa. Why would any team touch him now ??

Reactions: lawcalcock
I refuse to believe Belichick had anything to do with this. Who coughs up 30 million in guaranteed dollars to go play for the league minimum even if it is with the Patriots. I am going with Bats**t Crazy.

NFL should suspend Brown for the racial slur and threats against the GM

I think this is beyond narcissism. You just witnessed a man have a full blown public mental breakdown over the past three months. This guy needs help. His narcissism is probably what is preventing him from getting it.
He needs a sharpie to help his situation.

Brown just signed with the Patriots 1 year 9 million guaranteed. This was a scam from the word go.
That's still a lot of money to lose. I think both parties were desperate. Patriots need receiving help. Brown needed a job. I think the Pats misplayed their hand. They could have made him wait 3-4 weeks and probably get him for much cheaper.

Guys he’s a freaking genius . He had this planned from day one . He wanted to go to the Pats or the Texans and the Steelers would NEVER trade him to an AFC contender . He accepted this Raiders deal with the FULL INTENTION that he was gonna act a fool and get released . He’s had this planned from the time he left Pittsburg . I thought he was crazy , he’s a genius . He played Gruden and the Steelers like a fiddle and got exactly what he wanted . He’s a terrible human being but this was calculated. So now Brady has AB , Josh Gordon , Demayrius Thomas and Edelman to throw to . Wow .

How is it a scam? He gave up 30 million for 9 million...sure seems like a legit deal

you think salary of record is the only way to get money to people. Rosenhouse is a longtime money launderer. Of course they would never let that idiot AB know the deal. Drew would just tell him everything is cool and he wouldn't know the difference. Most pro athletes know very little about their actual wealth or worth. Everyone wants to be an agent. The agents don't go broke. The athletes do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT