ADVERTISEMENT

Raise your hand if you would take the Cocks and lay the 43 and a half this weekend

gamecokpride

Jul 12, 2007
Don't see it being close, but one TD by E. ILL. means we have to score 50 plus.
I see more of a 40-6 game 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: cockofdawn
It will be a major disappointment if we can only put up 40 on these guys. We should be eyeing around 60. They are not a good team (and, yes, I know we may not be either, but it's EIU).

In their last season of play they went 1-11. They are bad. I know we've got to set the bar pretty low b/c we are bad too, but this is a 1-11 FCS team. I'd be content if we can hang 50. 60 would make me happy. Less than 50 will leave me feeling pretty grim about the rest of the season. This game should be over by the end of the first quarter.

Reactions: SweetgrassVodka
Not throwing any shade here (we certainly schedule our fair share of easy opponents, we somehow have UConn on ours) but how did y’all end up with E. Illinois? Usually there is some kind of connection to the school or you had another opponent who cancelled on you.

Just bet the first quarter or first half. We will not be substituting much and it will be all business. Second half hopefully We will be in cruise control.

Not throwing any shade here (we certainly schedule our fair share of easy opponents, we somehow have UConn on ours) but how did y’all end up with E. Illinois? Usually there is some kind of connection to the school or you had another opponent who cancelled on you.
Probably same way you guys got U Conn.

No chance. Zeb likely starting, hope we run the ball down their throats. But no chance I’m laying that many, way too many questions about this offense, the OC, etc.

I’m more optimistic about the defense.

Reactions: Ldgator
Wouldn't touch this one. The focus will likely be about execution, testing depth chart, etc.

Also, unlike an Alabama, there's really no incentive for us to run up the score for the resume at this point.

Reactions: Ldgator
Indiana State put up 26 on EIU. I get that it’s sort of the in thing to wallow in how bad we are right now. But if a bad FCS team put up 26, we darn sure should be more than a couple TDs better than that. If not, then everyone needs to quit wasting time and money. Shut the program down. Raze the stadium and put up some high-end condos.

Last edited:
Gamecocks will win big, I would be inclined to lay the points, but only for a small bet....certainly would not lay huge spread in game 1 for a large bet....my gut tells me they will cover...put me down for 50...lol

Not a chance. It's a trap.

85694866.jpg

The person who booked misread and thought it was East Irmo College.

• Haha
Reactions: ClemDent
What's the Over/Under?

That might be safer bet. You could still "enjoy" the win and not worry so much about if you are bludgeoning EIU badly enough.

Winning by 30+ w/ playing lots of backups or winning by 60+ with 2deep players on the depth chart most the the game doesn't matter... I care more about how we look in the first half of the game. If we are up 20+ after the first quarter and play mostly back ups by half time I will be happy.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT