ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Cross on CBS network has Louisiana Tech over South Carolina as his upset special

ScWildthing61

Sep 10, 2011
His rationale being Louisiana Tech in the Skip Holtz era, is undefeated against teams that don't average 120 yards rushing per game, we are currently averaging 86 yards a game rushing.

If we can't get up for this game and bounce back from a bad loss then you have to start wondering if Muschamp is the motivator we thought he is.

If we can't get up for this game and bounce back from a bad loss then you have to start wondering if Muschamp isn't the motivator we thought he is.
And, why for one minute would you ever think we would not bounce back?

And, why for one minute would you ever think we would not bounce back?
Every team reacts different. I'll have to wait and see how this one reacts. But I mean, I didn't expect us to play flat in our first home game that they hyped up for weeks either.

Randy Cross, lolz.

images

You might be the one person besides Randy Cross's mom who watched that station, or cares about Randy Cross's opinion on college football.

Reactions: KreekRatz
In my opinion this is just the type game we need following a big disappointing loss, an opponent that's not a pushover that will test you but at the same time one you would expect to beat. Not saying we win but if La La plays us tough as I expect them to and we do win, it gets us better prepared to play our tougher opponents coming up on the schedule.

I doubt there will be an upset. I think it could end up being like the WCU game last year. They will hang around, but not do enough....Cocks by 10

In my opinion this is just the type game we need following a big disappointing loss, an opponent that's not a pushover that will test you but at the same time one you would expect to beat. Not saying we win but if La La plays us tough as I expect them to and we do win, it gets us better prepared to play our tougher opponents coming up on the schedule.
Every coach will simply load the box on every play. Our poor O-Line will easily be overwhelmed so that every run will be stopped and Bentley will have no time to complete passes. UK showed everyone the secret for success against the Gamecocks -- as if it wasn't already known.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
We have to get a run game going why not start this week. Why have physical practices if you're not going to run? I'd love to see a series where it's all run for once.

We have to get a run game going why not start this week. Why have physical practices if you're not going to run? I'd love to see a series where it's all run for once.
After Bentley's int and KY TD we came out and ran 3 in a row - 3 and out.

Reactions: DC-99
Yeah if teams have been stacking the box on us WITH Deebo on the field then its about to start happening big time...Jake has got to hit some deep balls and get some 20, 30, 40 yards plays going with some regularity (that result in 7 points) or else we are going to see the same script each game. Going to be huge for him and the receivers to step up and it'll likely mean he's going to be facing more pressure while trying to get this done

What is it with these mustachioed Randys? I know one down here in Georgia, biggest pain in the butt you ever saw. Employees call him Satan behind his back. He can turn a 10 meeting into an all-day discussion on his orange trees, the bastard.

Randy Cross is an idiot. It sucks to lose to Kentucky, but that being said I think they bounce back this week. Cocks 38-17

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT