ADVERTISEMENT

Ray and Will need to publicly apologize for this

At no point in this game has this team been competitive. This is an embarrassment to our program on national television.
I doubt too many people were glued to the TV watching the Belk Bowl. It is just another in the long line of forgettable football seasons in South Carolina history. If you want to attract the stars to this program, one has to first build a Five-Star "Hotel" for the players to live in. The kind of luxury that spares no expense in providing 5 Star players the finest of everything before they turn pro. That is how you stop recruiting three star players.

I doubt too many people were glued to the TV watching the Belk Bowl. It is just another in the long line of forgettable football seasons in South Carolina history. If you want to attract the stars to this program, one has to first build a Five-Star "Hotel" for the players to live in. The kind of luxury that spares no expense in providing 5 Star players the finest of everything before they turn pro. That is how you stop recruiting three star players.
I get it but this display is completely shitting the bed. We did nothing for a month prior to this game. There is zero excuse.

Indeed there is an excuse--Spurrier and Trump along with the Russians conspired to decimate the South Carolina football program, part of the Mueller investigation. What they failed to realize is that it was already a potty mess and killing itself no help needed. $25mm spent to do what 100 years of mediocrity has already proven!!!

Reactions: king ward
Has Ray apologized for the basketball team yet? I don't expect to see one from him on football either. I'm sure he could find some positives in regards to the number of graduates or the average GPA. Screw sports!

Reactions: Brace1
Has Ray apologized for the basketball team yet? I don't expect to see one from him on football either. I'm sure he could find some positives in regards to the number of graduates or the average GPA. Screw sports!
Except volleyball

Indeed there is an excuse--Spurrier and Trump along with the Russians conspired to decimate the South Carolina football program, part of the Mueller investigation. What they failed to realize is that it was already a potty mess and killing itself no help needed. $25mm spent to do what 100 years of mediocrity has already proven!!!
LaughingRollLaughjumpingsmile

I was glued to it and watched every minute of it. Still sick.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Our AD issue falls completely at the feet of the BOT with Ray as it's messenger. He is outclassed for this position and it's painfully obvious. Our BOT's lack of support has been evident for decades but it now is exacerbated ten fold. We need a guy with an MBA running our AD and a board that is 100% in full support of that person and their decisions. Just once. We will see what our rival has realized for a 100 years....success.

Our AD issue falls completely at the feet of the BOT with Ray as it's messenger. He is outclassed for this position and it's painfully obvious. Our BOT's lack of support has been evident for decades but it now is exacerbated ten fold. We need a guy with an MBA running our AD and a board that is 100% in full support of that person and their decisions. Just once. We will see what our rival has realized for a 100 years....success.
I like Ray as much as anyone, but he is in the wrong position. He will never be an AD. He is in over his head in vision , planning, administration, and implementation. How long does it take for people to see this ?

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Hate to say it, but when I read the article this week about how our team was researching and strategizing their plan for spending their $400 gift cards at Belk I knew we were done. I understand a bowl game is a reward for a good season, but really??? Priorities were misdirected and that lays squarely on the coaches.

Muschamp did apologise in the post game presser.
Not that facts matter on FGF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT