ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Tanner’s mindset on the F Ops Building.

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
Said he told Muschamp he could do whatever he wanted, but just don’t have too many “toys”. Seems like we’re taking the opposite approach to Clemson. They’re whole building is basically a play house. Maybe we should’ve done what they did and add a few fun things?? Just a dumb, dumb mindset IMO.

Said he told Muschamp he could do whatever he wanted, but just don’t have too many “toys”. Seems like we’re taking the opposite approach to Clemson. They’re whole building is basically a play house. Maybe we should’ve done what they did and add a few fun things?? Just a dumb, dumb mindset IMO.
Just because it's not Disneyland doesn't mean there arent plenty of "toys".
There's a lounge by the locker room that has multi TVs with video games, a 15-seat surround-sound movie theater with reclining seats and a video arcade room. Plus the 'Spur-cuts' barbershop and the Darius Rucker recording studio. Not including the 200 other TVs. I had a friend tour it and he said it was stunning.

I will say this about our building. It looks like an American Chrome Corporate Office based on the pictures I've seen. But also, we have as nice of a Football Ops Building as anyone.

Last edited:
I just want to know who came up with the “every down dude” quote as you walk in the weight room. Must be for those California kids we are going after.RollLaugh

The Op’s Building is state of the art. Great Weight room, training/injury pools, position meeting rooms, all NFL teams helmets that when you touch them there is a history of former USC players that played there, the Heisman Trophy, position breakout rooms, a cafeteria. For ‘fun’ - players lounge, hair salon/barber shop, Darius Rucker recording studio, video and game room.

If we only had a sliding board.

Every recruit and current player has used adjectives like awesome, beautiful, and great to describe the new facility. Numerous recruits have stated it’s the nicest facility they’ve seen on ANY VISIT!

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT