ADVERTISEMENT

Ray...you're going to have to fire him..may as well do it tonight..

If Ray is fine with getting blown out by SEC opponents and losing to Presbyterian, then I'll be happy to coach the team and for less than Chad.

This post was edited on 4/14 11:11 PM by sclawman77

I am a huge Ray Tanner supporter... but he has some huge decisions to make, across the board, the next few years...

Well, we'll see how it affects Ray once the stadium keeps getting emptier and emptier. Many are saying the fans have been spoiled and that is probably true, but if so, than so have the players coaches and administrators by all this fans support and $$$$$$$$ they have gotten.

Originally posted by Freddie.B.Cocky:

I can almost promise you Holbrook will get one more year, good bad or indifferent.
He'll be the coach starting next year. I have no doubt about that. However if the gloom settles over the stadium and we start to look like the Cleveland Indians Stadium at the begin of the first Major League movie, Ray is going to be moved by that you have to think.

Why would anyone think next year is going to be any better? What will

have changed to make it better? Chad Holbrook can't just all of a sudden become a great coach. Something needs to change or things will stay the same and right now, "the same" is a baseball program in steady decline.

^
His coaching ability will be even more tested next year losing Martin, Caldwell and Schrock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT