ADVERTISEMENT

Realistic Kentucky game score prediction

35-10 Gamecocks. ....I agree about the jitters. Home field will be good to us, and we win going away.

72-3 Carolina.

Why you ask?

Why not say I.

Yes that 2 is because of a safety.

The only kicking Fry will get is extra points.

It goes so badly for ky jelly that they start playing their marching band in certain positions.

Their only score was after they recover a fumble but are too weary and fearful to try to move the ball again because our defense took their anal virginity that night... They opted for a field goal on first down.

Mark it down.

24-17 Wildcats. Both teams run the ball well, but have INTs.
56-13 App st.

Dabo - while being dabo running down the hill too fast in front of everyone being the attention whore he is trips and falls and causes half the team to trip and fall over him. Several broken bones and torn ligaments ensued.

Luckily they had a few of those magic braces that replace ligaments y'all have an were able to at least get on the board.

Funny thing... The kicker was able to play both qb and wr at the same time, like he was on crack or something.... He kept running like greased lightning looking down at the white lines on the field like he was chasing a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Next game they will further explore this strategy.

Im pulling for 2 things to happen against Kentucky,,,,,,,,,,,,

1) we win
2) we don't lose anyone for the Georgia game, Wilds is always banged up and we'll need him bad against the Dawgs.

The quarterback for Kentucky is not very good and their defense is worse. Carolina should win 31- 20.

Huh? KY's QB is VERY GOOD (the returning STARTER from the same team that beat us last year) and their 2nd-string guy (Barker) was OUR top-target two years ago ... he'd be STARTING today if he was playing at Florida, LSU, Vandy or Tennessee.
And had he not been FROM the state of KY we'd have signed him ... they did a good job keeping him at home. I don't disagree with your prediction but your 'reason' doesn't make sense, IMHO.

Reactions: wildcatwolverine
Huh? KY's QB is VERY GOOD (the returning STARTER from the same team that beat us last year) and their 2nd-string guy (Barker) was OUR top-target two years ago ... he'd be STARTING today if he was playing at Florida, LSU, Vandy or Tennessee.
And had he not been FROM the state of KY we'd have signed him ... they did a good job keeping him at home. I don't disagree with your prediction but your 'reason' doesn't make sense, IMHO.

And maybe UGA, too.

24-17 Wildcats. Both teams run the ball well, but have INTs.

Clemson wins a nailbiter after putting Williams in with his neck brace on. Dabo jumps in front of the cameras screaming they just beat a top5 team and the neck brace works better than a neck, so there wasn't any real risk.

Good day you bottom feeding tater. Enjoy your coach that would gladly kill a kid for his own success. I know he used watsons moms cancer to his advantage with recruiting. That's why he started his foundation. Just to get one recruit.

100% accurate.

48-13 Cocks. It's funny, we beat UNC and now everyone is optimistic. Where were you at before the season. All I heard was negativity.

Clemson wins a nailbiter after putting Williams in with his neck brace on. Dabo jumps in front of the cameras screaming they just beat a top5 team and the neck brace works better than a neck, so there wasn't any real risk.

Good day you bottom feeding tater. Enjoy your coach that would gladly kill a kid for his own success. I know he used watsons moms cancer to his advantage with recruiting. That's why he started his foundation. Just to get one recruit.

He had the foundation before Deshaun was even on HS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT