ADVERTISEMENT

Reality

Nowhere to go but up…

And, and, and if we win out ....

Let's let the season play out and see what happens!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Ya ever laugh so hard that your sides cramp up and the more you laugh the more they cramp???

Yesterday they were more than a bounce or two away from being good, and they weren't a bounce or two away from being awful, they were awful
I’m speaking about seasons. Not individual games. Even Alabama has looked awful in one game from time to time.

Reactions: TAV31
We've managed it in all three of our losses to date. We didn't even make an appearance at that game yesterday.
No argument there. But I’m not going to jump off the deep end and say this team is horrible. The special teams is above average. The defense is hot and cold. The offense has just been bad. But throw it together and you have another 6-7 win season and a bowl game. Is it great no but it’s not horrible either.

Granted we may have had some luck with playing a couple of teams on their backup QB, but we have lost games that way the last few years as well.

Reactions: TAV31
No argument there. But I’m not going to jump off the deep end and say this team is horrible. The special teams is above average. The defense is hot and cold. The offense has just been bad. But throw it together and you have another 6-7 win season and a bowl game. Is it great no but it’s not horrible either.

Granted we may have had some luck with playing a couple of teams on their backup QB, but we have lost games that way the last few years as well.
After this next game, we'll be entering a stretch where "not horrible" ain't gonna get us through.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT