ADVERTISEMENT

Regional - Supers - CWS Feedback.

section907

Sep 16, 2000
My 2 cents. This has to be one of the best post season college baseball I’ve seen in a few years.
Minus our Yardcocks. - It’s been pretty competitive.
I’m pulling for good games. Not having a dog in the fight. I change who I am pulling for depending on the underdog or momentum status.

That UT and CU regional nay be better then the taters getting beat twice by one team in their last appearance is good memory.

Ps. House taters. - 👍🏼

Reactions: bucketdad
It sure seems they got the seeding right, there have been some good games!

It really has been fun to watch. The surprising thing to me has been how well the starting pitching has been for the most part. Most of the runs were being had after the 7th inning. With that said the bullpens havent been all that bad either.
I see a good combination of base hits, long balls, defense, pitching and a gauntlet to go through. Good baseball and every team seems to play it.

Last edited:
Overall good baseball. Tonight's game should be a good one. Wouldn't count WF out, they have a team that can handle LSU ace.

It really has been fun to watch. The surprising thing to me has been how well the starting pitching has been for the most part. Most of the runs were being had after the 7th inning. With that said the bullpens havent been all that bad either.
I see a good combination of base hits, long balls, defense, pitching and a gauntlet to go through. Good baseball and every team seems to play it.
Yes, it's been some pretty good baseball, the commentary has been excellent as well, really like all the color guys especially Ben McDonald.

Question, are you guys kind of pulling for Florida? I'm noy a big Sully fan by any means, but for us to get knocked out by the possible NC would make me feel a little better!

Yes, it's been some pretty good baseball, the commentary has been excellent as well, really like all the color guys especially Ben McDonald.

Question, are you guys kind of pulling for Florida? I'm noy a big Sully fan by any means, but for us to get knocked out by the possible NC would make me feel a little better!
I cant pull for Florida. They also had the easier bracket to the championship series. Not an LSU fan either but I feel they are the more deserving team to win it all.

Reactions: cockn'fyr

Agreed. Ben's insight is second to none imo. He's an example of how educated a pitcher should be when it comes to hitting. I believe he learned from the best and it shows.

If there were no such thing as USC, I'd probably be an LSU fan. So no, wont be pulling for UF unless the go head to head against Wake. Screw Wake.

Last edited:

Hell no.

Reactions: Cockytalk84
Ha ha. “ our situation “. Wake forest was the doninate team all year. To quote Musk. “ “ LET THAT SINK IN. “. 1 play - sqeeze- cost them -
Winning is not easy. -SEC baseball is elite. Injuries cost us a better draw. But. Either way - u do not beat UF 5 times to get there.

For the house taters. - very slowly. - N-O — O-N-E — B-E-A-T-S — UF -5 Times. -

But thanks for being a fan with the highest expectations. We love high expectations. Send money - we need it.

Go Gamecocks.

Ha ha. “ our situation “. Wake forest was the doninate team all year. To quote Musk. “ “ LET THAT SINK IN. “. 1 play - sqeeze- cost them -
Winning is not easy. -SEC baseball is elite. Injuries cost us a better draw. But. Either way - u do not beat UF 5 times to get there.

For the house taters. - very slowly. - N-O — O-N-E — B-E-A-T-S — UF -5 Times. -

But thanks for being a fan with the highest expectations. We love high expectations. Send money - we need it.

Go Gamecocks.
I think you meant "dominant", not "dominate".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT