ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals

booref

Nov 19, 2006
is it me or does someone not wear that ugly color to our home when we’re not playing them? Just left game & I was surprised to see numerous people walking around & not surprisingly every one of them looked like a idiot. If I were going to rivals place I would be smarter. We sat in the perch & I really can’t believe someone would allow for this to happen. Out of respect to someone given you sweet sits the least u could do is not go hunting today!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: hihococks
I've noticed quite a bit of that myself! They always talk about how bad they get treated when coming to Columbia for games you think they would have more sense, I would almost bet if you did that at Clemson when we weren't playing them you wouldn't get out without a tussle!

I have never understood that myself. I have noticed Carolina fans at a few of our games. Why would you go watch your rival play in the first place? If you are there pulling for the other team then great, but at least wear that teams colors. I'll let you address the Carolina fans but I've noticed that most Tiger fans that do that dont have a lot going on in their lives. SMDH.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
is it me or does someone not wear that ugly color to our home when we’re not playing them? Just left game & I was surprised to see numerous people walking around & not surprisingly every one of them looked like a idiot. If I were going to rivals place I would be smarter. We sat in the perch & I really can’t believe someone would allow for this to happen. Out of respect to someone given you sweet sits the least u could do is not go hunting today!!!!
\

simple explanation, perry correctional out on afternoon furloughs & or crew waitin' 2 pick up trash after game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT