ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor. Champ in negotiations with Kendal Briles for OC and assist HC

Just kidding.
We all know Muschamp is not going to work hard to get a great OC that anyone else would want.
It is clear that there is going to be bitching regardless of his choice. I see where folks on here don't even want "bubble screen" Morris. I would take Morris or the LSU OC that nobody else wanted last year.

I understand the venom towards Champ but bitching about potential choices before he makes a choice seems pointless

What the fans want: Kendal Briles, what we will get: Mike Bobo
I notice "THE FANS" Usually means the mouthy malcontents to the mouthy malcontents.
Here is a clue..... the mouthy malcontents don't speak for "THE FANS".

Reactions: houstongamecock
Damn you I was smiling until I clicked your post.
I’m just browsing football sites as a college fan and fully realize my opinion doesn’t count but if Muschamp wanted to save his job and win immediately. Then I’d open the checkbook and hire Bobby Petrino formerly of Lville ? With the talent you guys have he’d win now.

It is clear that there is going to be bitching regardless of his choice. I see where folks on here don't even want "bubble screen" Morris. I would take Morris or the LSU OC that nobody else wanted last year.

I understand the venom towards Champ but bitching about potential choices before he makes a choice seems pointless
No...no it’s not. It’s what we do. History has taught us.

Just kidding.
We all know Muschamp is not going to work hard to get a great OC that anyone else would want. We will go for the low hanging fruit as usual.
Not sure why but I smiled and laughed as soon as I realized I’d been duped. Guess it was my reaction to knowing better than to believe something like that.

I would sell my soul to get Kendall Briles here. I don’t care if he kicked a litter of newborn puppies, bring him here. It’s time to get serious about winning, no more hiring friends and friends of friends and nice guys that Ray wants to be buds with.

Reactions: Cock In Space
I’m just browsing football sites as a college fan and fully realize my opinion doesn’t count but if Muschamp wanted to save his job and win immediately. Then I’d open the checkbook and hire Bobby Petrino formerly of Lville ? With the talent you guys have he’d win now.
At one time th
99.9 pct sure it’s Bobo or Chad Morris
with a name like bobo I’m sure that’s chumps first pick

No thanks. FSU was a trainwreck this season. Let's hope we can do better.

Considering the circumstances, USC would be lucky to get Mike Bobo.
YES. People think we can wave a wand and all these big name OCs are going to come a-running. There are definitely better situations and other options might open for them even after they are working here. To land one of the big names we would probably have to open the wallet and possibly make some unrealistic assurances, such as the HC won't be fired after another unmitigated disaster of a season. Or they could be really sneaky and hire a HC in waiting without telling anyone, BOOM! included.

We'll probably get a no-name from a smaller school and we should not savage the poor guy no matter what he delivers. We all know whose fault it really is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT