ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor Prunty is gone ........?

Oh well. It really doesn’t matter. We will get boat raced by most teams.
Hard to say. Csn you tell me what you know about our DL s / linebackers / new coaches on D that lead you to this conclusion
Plus what about the current RBs / O Line etc as well as new offensive coaches like Stepp etc helped you decide your comment ?
The DB transferring ?

Going to have to enlighten me. I googled. Nothing came up except a guy from Houston that plays for the Raiders.

He was a safety that played for us one year under Jon Hoke in 2015 as a grad transfer from Kansas, he was on the team when we could not stop the simple slant at Georgia, and lost 20-51 and Grayson lambert went 24/25 for 330 yards and 3 td's. Why we could not adjust in that game at all still boggles my mind.

He had good size and was a good athlete and was second on the team in tackles on his one season with us. Without him, we would of been much worse.

After his one season here he went on to the NFL and was on and off Tampa's roster/practice squad for several years, had 54 career NFL tackles, was about to play in the CFL in 2020 before Covid.

Sorry to have reminded you of 2015, but you asked. :)

Here is a article by Wes when he was promoted to the NFL for the first time!

https://sports.yahoo.com/former-gamecocks-safety-isaiah-johnson-175820334.html

4036313.JPG

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT