ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Hilinski must know something.

Democrats are responsible for 90% of the spread and deaths so far. If we had just locked them down the country would have never skipped a beat.
#cantfixstupid

Case in point . Tell that to people who have lost loved ones that were perfectly fine before they were infected . So you’re blaming a political party for over a hundred thousand deaths from a GLOBAL pandemic?!? Bro come on . You’re smarter than that . This s$&t has nothing to do with politics or conspiracy theories , it killed half a million freaking people ?!! Making this a political debate is just disrespectful to those who have died and those who put themselves in harms way everyday to combat this disease . Be rational my friend .

Case in point . Tell that to people who have lost loved ones that were perfectly fine before they were infected . So you’re blaming a political party for over a hundred thousand deaths from a GLOBAL pandemic?!? Bro come on . You’re smarter than that . This s$&t has nothing to do with politics or conspiracy theories , it killed half a million freaking people ?!! Making this a political debate is just disrespectful to those who have died and those who put themselves in harms way everyday to combat this disease . Be rational my friend .

Seven to nine thousand people die every day in the USA. I might die of cancer or a airplane crash. Really doesn’t matter to me which. The bottom line is I’m dead. Until that happens I’m going to enjoy each and every day in this world. Be safe as possible and use my God given common sense. That means staying away from Democrat run cities which increases my chance of death by about 70%. Methods vary but are plentiful. Hopefully they’ll all burn out and this country will improve dramatically.

Reactions: Expro19
What a shocker. No one acknowledges this fact here on this board...
Primarily because it’s not a fact. The CDC stats actually show a 37% overage from projected death totals which are remarkably stable year over year.

He is being rational. The continued lack of acknowledgement that this virus kills less of the population than flu on avg...and that is with our acceptance that the reported "covid-related" deaths are accurate...which is is not. I'm sure you know a couple of doctors or other medical people that sign off on death certs where if unless they die of a gunshot to the face, they're tagging everything 'COVID'. That's another part where politics come in....the fact that reporting of deaths by medical officials may be purposesly inaccurate is alarming.

Moreover...the basic general philosophy here is...we all know there is (yet another) virus affecting the world. There is one every so often that pops up. There is segment of society that plays the bratty 5 year old girl role who demands that everyone does what she says or else you can't have a tea party at exactly 3pm. Then there is the group that plays the role of little brother. Little brother says to bratty sister "f you....mind your own business. I will drink tea when I want to....maybe at 2pm...or maybe I will not drink tea if I want to."

Have you been near a travel baseball tournament lately? A Lowes or Home Depot maybe? A beach or vacation spot? It's obvious everyone is out and about. I hope any of you overzealous and frightened far leftys have kept the shades drawn and not left the house in the last six months...or else we are all gonna have to label you unfit citizens due to your reckless intent on spreading the virus.

He is being rational. The continued lack of acknowledgement that this virus kills less of the population than flu on avg...and that is with our acceptance that the reported "covid-related" deaths are accurate...which is is not. I'm sure you know a couple of doctors or other medical people that sign off on death certs where if unless they die of a gunshot to the face, they're tagging everything 'COVID'. That's another part where politics come in....the fact that reporting of deaths by medical officials may be purposesly inaccurate is alarming.

Moreover...the basic general philosophy here is...we all know there is (yet another) virus affecting the world. There is one every so often that pops up. There is segment of society that plays the bratty 5 year old girl role who demands that everyone does what she says or else you can't have a tea party at exactly 3pm. Then there is the group that plays the role of little brother. Little brother says to bratty sister "f you....mind your own business. I will drink tea when I want to....maybe at 2pm...or maybe I will not drink tea if I want to."

Have you been near a travel baseball tournament lately? A Lowes or Home Depot maybe? A beach or vacation spot? It's obvious everyone is out and about. I hope any of you overzealous and frightened far leftys have kept the shades drawn and not left the house in the last six months...or else we are all gonna have to label you unfit citizens due to your reckless intent on spreading the virus.

There you go .. far lefties. I’ve never voted for a democrat, or republican for that matter yet you assume .. hmm. Also I live on a beach in one of the biggest tourist areas in the United States and I’ve lost count of how many people that I know who have had it . I have two friends who lost spouses as a direct result of Covid that were otherwise perfectly fine . I have a very close business associate whose 62 year old mother in perfect health was in ICU for weeks With Covid . She was pretty much given no chance and thru gods grace she survived but now has permanent brain damage from being on the ventilator . My buddy is devastated. He had his first child weeks before this happened and now this child’s grandmother is a shell of the person she was a month ago . These aren’t media stories , these are people I know and talk to on a weekly basis . So before you start spewing your political horse$&@t think about what others who are being impacted are going thru . Sorry if I seem heated and I mean no disrespect but until you see people that are losing their love ones you really can’t have an opinion . This shit is real . Maybe not in Pickens , Irmo, Central , Newberry etc etc it isn’t real , but in some areas of our country (Florida unfortunately) it’s very very real .

Daily life has been very different for just about everyone I know since March. Restaurants still at 50% here in Texas and were at 25% for a long time, bars still closed, church attendance very low, public schools have been closed with plans for many kids to be online. No movie theaters, no concerts, practically no sporting events until recently.

I hope you all keep this in mind when you consider stats of COVID. I saw earlier flu cases have been down dramatically. I can't really substantiate that, however it seems reasonable and probable considering most people are living like hermits.

A current model

Amber+Lancaster++(6).jpg
Miss Arizona 2020.
69266579_2608618549169730_7184017390282211328_n.jpg

Ryan knows what everyone else knows at this point- that there may not be a football season. When there could be. Seems like the SEC/ACC and I think Big10 are the ones who ‘really’ wanna play.

I say **** Covid19 and let the players gear up for the season. Let’s start hitting practice field and the weight room like their life’s depending on it. Take precautions and have someone constantly wiping down equipment and gear, wear masks indoors, etc etc. We can cut fan attendance in half.... or have no fans in the stands at all.

Right on USC01#. South Carolina has experienced 2,000 deaths over a population of 5,000,000. That works out to 2 deaths per 5,000 people.
that would be if the numbers were correct and we know they are not...how many have you heard of dying from anything else? flu, pneumonia? the numbers are way off i promise you that

When did we start measuring deaths in a crisis by percentage of the total population? What percentage of the population died in 9/11? Not that many - guess it wasn’t that big of a deal and shouldn’t have affected our behaviors after?

This is actually kind of freeing though - it means we can all chill because nothing really bad has happened in America since the Civil War. I mean, WWII deaths sounds bad when you say 419,000 Americans died fighting a war against the Axis powers, but it sounds a lot better when you say only .32% of Americans died in WWII. That’s not even half of one percent! Vietnam? .03%. Easy peazy.

This seems like an example of being able to use statistics to support any opinion.
Actually you can as long as you are consistent. Right now, that is probably the only reliable data we have, since we have no idea how many cases there truly are. Therefore, measuring deaths against cases is bogus. We do know how many people there are in the country though. It doesn't diminish the severity of deaths to calculate a very small %, as long as you are consistent in your comparisons to the other events.

Rational? So, if you smoke cigarettes for 40 years knowing the consequences and then contract cancer and die, was it really the cancer that killed you or was it your lifestyle and the choices you made? The same goes for the decisions made to put Covid patients back into nursing homes. Blaming the disease is a cop out. The deaths of thousands of people lie directly at the feet of stupid decisions by people in power when common sense should have dictated otherwise. Whether you call it political or not, that is what happened.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT