ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Darnold 1st overall pick my butt, Mason Rudolph twice as good.

Thought Rosen was supposed to be the #1 overall. Darnold will be a franchise QB, but needs another year IMO. Rudolph is more a Brees type QB....can be very successful, but on percentages alone I'd take Darnold...higher upside.

The Cleveland Browns have the first pick. So I think its pretty obvious that Darnold will be the first pick.

After that performance last night I doubt the Browns would want him. Everything about Darnold screams hype. Scouts seem to love his measureables but he seems to have no positive intangibles.

After that performance last night I doubt the Browns would want him. Everything about Darnold screams hype. Scouts seem to love his measureables but he seems to have no positive intangibles.
That was more a LOS issue last night. One of the best DLs versus a putrid OL. Give Darnold time and he will dissect a secondary. Even last night, he put a few long passes pinpoint on the receiver. He needs to work on ball security though.

I have watched Darnold and SoCal many times the past few seasons...Darnold is a rocket armed turnover machine...He has Ryan Leaf/Jeff George written all over him...Many teams will like him because of the arm talent and size...But picking that high they better be looking for a winner of mental toughness and teh arm talent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT