ADVERTISEMENT

Same old DAWGS. I say it every year...

ConKreteCock

Oct 11, 2008
I told you so. It's in their DNA. It's who they are. They WILL lose at least 1 game each year, more than likely 2 or 4..... but besides that, they're a solid, tough nosed football team. But not elite and certainly nothing "special." They can change all the coaches they want. Don't matter.

It's who they are. At the end of the season/s they're just like us. Dreamers. Nothing more. And every year when they lose, I LAUGH MY ARSE OFF!!! It's true.

See you again next year with the same message after the same results. :)

And that just sets up the taters to get into the Final Four. No reason for us to be happy

The taters get in with 1 loss anyway. They've reached that level where they get 1 free pass anyway. The money machine gotta keep the A She She propped up by any means. Speaking of taters, they're likely to drop a game too. Seems to happen to them every year as well. "Clemsoning" , it's a thing. It's real.

What do you want, medal? Who cares about the Dawgs. BTW, they mud stomped us when they came to Columbia this year. 99% of all posters on this board could only wish we had a little of what was going on in Athens. But ok, good job on "I told you so".

The taters get in with 1 loss anyway. They've reached that level where they get 1 free pass anyway. The money machine gotta keep the A She She propped up by any means. Speaking of taters, they're likely to drop a game too. Seems to happen to them every year as well. "Clemsoning" , it's a thing. It's real.
I wish we could do some Clemsoning every year, I'd like to taste a championship now and then.

Seriously what in the world is the OP talking about ? UGA won the SEC title and was the national runner up last year And will win the east at least again this year.

Reactions: KayakCock
I told you so. It's in their DNA. It's who they are. They WILL lose at least 1 game each year, more than likely 2 or 4..... but besides that, they're a solid, tough nosed football team. But not elite and certainly nothing "special." They can change all the coaches they want. Don't matter.

It's who they are. At the end of the season/s they're just like us. Dreamers. Nothing more. And every year when they lose, I LAUGH MY ARSE OFF!!! It's true.

See you again next year with the same message after the same results. :)
If that makes you feel better, fine. We are a dumpster fire; I'll take their failure any day over this.

Reactions: jeff2001
I can't decide what's worse. Getting your a$5 beat by a team you are supposed to crush or losing to a team that was supposed to be better than you by giving it away... Tough one...

If Clemson doesn't run the table they don't get in this year. It shouldn't be a problem, but a loss keeps them out this year with the SOS. Miami losing Saturday made it 100 pct reality. They want be able to even get a significant win in the acc championship game. So, 1 loss keeps them out

If Clemson doesn't run the table they don't get in this year. It shouldn't be a problem, but a loss keeps them out this year with the SOS. Miami losing Saturday made it 100 pct reality. They want be able to even get a significant win in the acc championship game. So, 1 loss keeps them out
Dont run the table?? They already beat the toughest team on that Miserable 3A schedule.. A&M...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT