ADVERTISEMENT

Savion Jackson, DE from Clayton, NC annouces June 13 at 6pm

These coaches are terrible at recruiting. I want #1 recruit in the world! Not 45th!
he has a Point How can SC not get #1, #2 and #6?? Hell SC has a much mmore storied History than say an Alabama, an Auburn. A Notre Dame Or a Southewrn Cal... Give Boom a Chance, And BTW.. This is Sarcasm..

giphy.gif

Last edited:
If it was really important to color the sacasm, it would be garnet, not blue...just sayin'

Based on his quotes and what has been written about his reactions to his visits to our campus it will be a big disappointment if he doesn't commit to us.

Based on his quotes and what has been written about his reactions to his visits to our campus it will be a big disappointment if he doesn't commit to us.

Mama wants him to stay close to home and his best friend is a rising freshman WR at N.C. State. At least that is what a good friend of mine told me that teaches at Clayton.

Muschamp is recruiting like we have never seen any coach at USC recruit. The best thing about it is its clean recruiting too. We dont have to use a bag man or give mama a new house and job.

Reactions: BigTomE
Muschamp is recruiting like we have never seen any coach at USC recruit. The best thing about it is its clean recruiting too. We dont have to use a bag man or give mama a new house and job.

I agree the future looks bright. But we have had some great commit lists a few times before by this time. The five star really makes it look great at this point.
I really hope it continues though. He gives me the feeling like recruiting is a major deal to him.

I agree the future looks bright. But we have had some great commit lists a few times before by this time. The five star really makes it look great at this point.
I really hope it continues though. He gives me the feeling like recruiting is a major deal to him.
Of course it is. It’s what he’s known for and what’s he’s been preaching every second since he accepted the job.

The Mush is showing he can recruit; once he shows he can coach, USC might be a threat to consider.

OrangeRalphMember
New

The Mush is showing he can recruit; once he shows he can coach, USC might be a threat to consider.

He proved he was a better coach than Daboo on the first day. Your so-called coach...is NO coach at all. He’s just a salesman. Muschamp has coached some of the best defenses in the SEC in recent years. Your comment is laughable!

He rid us of Roper too so he is showing he's not afraid to make a move. I cant recall us having any head coach making moves like that especially in only two years. They normally just let the coordinator sink the ship with everyone on board

He had problems at Fl. because his first charge was cleaning out all the thugs left behind by the previous coach. You know the one who coddled a murderer and other assorted criminals. Getting them out left holes in the roster. So stick it where the sun don't shine orange.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Well, shoot...Anthony Harris from Havelock, NC just committed to UT....I keep saying UT is making NC high school recruiting a priority again...

With VTech, us, Clemson, UGA, FSU, UF already raiding NC, adding UT to the mix only means its getting crowded in NC...I still say we make Nashville/Murfreesboro a priority too....anyone think the Tidewater, Va Beach, Norfolk would be a fertile area for us...

This is Muschamp doing Muschamp things. He was always going to build a dominant D.
But the coaches he has assembled, man I hope everyone is cherishing this. I'm excited for the McClendon era. Werner seems to have been a great addition.
Spurrier gave us a taste. Think we are right in the thick of the beginning of our glory years. Exciting times

Reactions: roosterbell
Tidewater is VaTech feeding ground.. Hard to get those players without cash
Well, shoot...Anthony Harris from Havelock, NC just committed to UT....I keep saying UT is making NC high school recruiting a priority again...

With VTech, us, Clemson, UGA, FSU, UF already raiding NC, adding UT to the mix only means its getting crowded in NC...I still say we make Nashville/Murfreesboro a priority too....anyone think the Tidewater, Va Beach, Norfolk would be a fertile area for us...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT