ADVERTISEMENT

SC...Clemson Baseball Game 3

Clemson isn't good. We should have won the series but we let too many chances slip away early in the game when we could have put them away. Then our pitchers couldn't throw strikes.

Reactions: Ragin Rooster
If you're not sick & tired of the mediocrity in men's sports at USC, I question your sports acumen.
If you are, there is one and ONLY one main cause.
The AD.

Mediocrity?! We didn't even make a bowl game in football. Won't make the Basketball tournament, and probably won't make it in baseball. Mediocrity would be a huge step up.

Fire Tittle IX Tanner!

Yep we brought in a reliever that threw batting practice.
Just dang. It's tough enough if you have one Achilles heel. Relief pitching is definitely one. But we have another, anemic offense, so that's TWO. Two Achilles heels makes us crippled. But then, our defense is erratic, so that's THREE Achilles heels. How does anyone overcome that?

1 thing I've been seeing about the baseball game. I dont think the bullpen blew the game. Yes, we gave up some walks and hits and the go ahead runs. But, you cant expect holding them to 1 run. The offense cost us the game today

Yep we brought in a reliever that threw batting practice.
Just dang. It's tough enough if you have one Achilles heel. Relief pitching is definitely one. But we have another, anemic offense, so that's TWO. Two Achilles heels makes us crippled. But then, our defense is erratic, so that's THREE Achilles heels. How does anyone overcome that?

Same thing last year.

I will lay awake tonight wondering how this is possible.......hmmm

Once again this team lets fans down.... No reson to xpect Baseball team to improve, not under Kingston..... WAIT, where are Sunshine Pumping "Its early, give them time, too many injuries, it was cold" etc etc bunch.... THis ONCE storied program is pretty deep in toilet right now.. But hey, ITs early, It was cold, Too many injuries, the other team was best team ever................
giphy.gif

Why in the world do you hire a baseball coach in a crap league with a .56% winning percentage and expect him to win in the SEC? I have not seen 1-player improve in 3-years and the team is dogpile poop.

Those 2010, 2011, 2012 teams had bona fide STUDS at numerous positions...... I don't know that we've had one since. Without some of those studs, we aren't going to compete.

Those 2010, 2011, 2012 teams had bona fide STUDS at numerous positions...... I don't know that we've had one since. Without some of those studs, we aren't going to compete.
Sure we have...Cortez, Schrock, Bride, Hill, Schmidt, Montgomery, Tolbert, Johnson, Cone, Crowe, etc...we've had decent talent for the most part but some really questionable coaching.

This year I'm doubting the talent and coaching. Doesn't look like there's much there to be honest. Calil is falling apart and the team just doesn't look fundamentally sound. Beaver let his emotions take over and should have been mad at himself for being lazy. Wes looks like the real deal at the plate but so so on first. We will know our fate this year by March 22nd.

Sure we have...Cortez, Schrock, Bride, Hill, Schmidt, Montgomery, Tolbert, Johnson, Cone, Crowe, etc...we've had decent talent for the most part but some really questionable coaching.

This year I'm doubting the talent and coaching. Doesn't look like there's much there to be honest. Calil is falling apart and the team just doesn't look fundamentally sound. Beaver let his emotions take over and should have been mad at himself for being lazy. Wes looks like the real deal at the plate but so so on first. We will know our fate this year by March 22nd.

Unless Vandy, Florida, et al have taken a serious step back this year, I don’t see us being competitive in conference. But, I’ve been wrong before, so maybe this team will turn it around and surprise us.

Reactions: Bates 1998
Unless Vandy, Florida, et al have taken a serious step back this year, I don’t see us being competitive in conference. But, I’ve been wrong before, so maybe this team will turn it around and surprise us.
Already dropped 2 of 3 series played thus far. Doesn't bode well for conference play. Sorry if that is just stating the obvious...

Why in the world do you hire a baseball coach in a crap league with a .56% winning percentage and expect him to win in the SEC? I have not seen 1-player improve in 3-years and the team is dogpile poop.
And there you go. Do you need anymore evidence from this and the Muschamp hire that Tanner has it completely backward when hiring? You hire successful people to be successful. You hire mediocre coaches to be mediocre.

He can resolve this problem by firing MK, naming himself baseball coach, and resigning as AD. The only way out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT