ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball

I am so tired of our baseball team losing and everyone making excuses for them.
You must be young and new to the FGF. Been Gamecock Fan nearly a Half Century. We are the Champions of making excuses for losses, poor hires and Coaching failures. Some more experienced posters may think we have improved in terms of making excuses. They definitely have earned their right to their opinion.

Because they have been through more disappointment and heartbreak than I have. That's the reason I appreciate Coach Dawn Staley, Lou Holtz, Steve Spurrier, Frank Martin's Run, Dave Odom, Eddie Fogler, AD Coach Ray Tanner's Baseball Titles.

As Gamecock Fans We are Hungry/Starving for Success. It means more to us, because we havn't had many Opportunities to take it for granted.

You must be young and new to the FGF. Been Gamecock Fan nearly a Half Century. We are the Champions of making excuses for losses, poor hires and Coaching failures. Some more experienced posters may think we have improved in terms of making excuses. They definitely have earned their right to their opinion.

Because they have been through more disappointment and heartbreak than I have. That's the reason I appreciate Coach Dawn Staley, Lou Holtz, Steve Spurrier, Frank Martin's Run, Dave Odom, Eddie Fogler, AD Coach Ray Tanner's Baseball Titles.

As Gamecock Fans We are Hungry/Starving for Success. It means more to us, because we havn't had many Opportunities to take it for granted.
Wonder what it is this year?? Injuries? Bad weather? Food poisoning? Stars out of line??etcetc etc

I am convinced they dont know what good baseball looks like. I'm not sure good baseball is listed in Kingston's book of analytics either.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT