ADVERTISEMENT

*** Schlotzsky's tailgating tray giveaway! (Georgia Week)

W

Wes Mitchell

Welcome to the Schlotzky's Bakery and Cafe Predict and Win Contest!

Each week, we'll pick a certain score or stat for you to predict, with whoever gets closest winning a free tailgating tray from Schlotzsky's Bakery and Cafe.

This week, we'll keep it simple: Predict the score of the game. (Tiebreaker: USC total rushing yards)

Reply below with your answers!

Click here for a Schlotzky's Bakery and Cafe menu
803-605-1686

Each week, we'll pick a certain score or stat for you to predict, with whoever gets closest winning a free tailgating tray from Schlotzsky's Bakery and Cafe.

This week, we'll keep it simple: Predict the score of the game. (Tiebreaker: USC total rushing yards)

803-605-1686
Who won last week?

803-605-1686
Cocks 24 Dawgs20. 140 yards rushing

803-605-1686
Cocks 28 Ga 24 133 yards rushing

My entry is my heart pick not head which is always wrong but more fun so lets go Gamecocks 38 UGA 34 in a wild one

USC Rushing yards 117 yards

The University of South Carolina Fighting Gamecocks = 24
Jawja Chain Gang Prisoners = 28

Total Gamecock rushing yards = 127

Remember when some fool tried using The Mighty Gamecocks?

803-605-1686

21-17 Cocks

Well crap!
I came here this morning fully expecting to see that I won. I predicted 38-17. But I see that GADAWGInIraq predicted the same score.
In the tie-breaker, I predicted 125 yards rushing and he predicted 93. Both were way over, but his admittedly was closer.

But if the tray cannot be properly shipped to Iraq, I will gladly still take it. :)

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Well crap!
I came here this morning fully expecting to see that I won. I predicted 38-17. But I see that GADAWGInIraq predicted the same score.
In the tie-breaker, I predicted 125 yards rushing and he predicted 93. Both were way over, but his admittedly was closer.

But if the tray cannot be properly shipped to Iraq, I will gladly still take it. :)
I'm back, but I would defer to the good people of South Carolina. They're hurting right now but the truth is they're heading in the right direction and have a heck of a lot to play for THIS YEAR.

Well crap!

I'm back, but I would defer to the good people of South Carolina. They're hurting right now but the truth is they're heading in the right direction and have a heck of a lot to play for THIS YEAR.

Congrats to both of you on the win!

With @GADAWGinIraq permission, I'm going to ship the tailgating package to @LazyIslander and I'm going to try to find something to hook @GADAWGinIraq up with too.

Lazy Islander, be on the lookout for a direct message from me (the little envelope at the upper left) to get your address!

Congrats to both of you on the win!

With @GADAWGinIraq permission, I'm going to ship the tailgating package to @LazyIslander and I'm going to try to find something to hook @GADAWGinIraq up with too.

Lazy Islander, be on the lookout for a direct message from me (the little envelope at the upper left) to get your address!
Thank you Wes but I couldn't accept something that should go to a Gamecock fan. I enjoy the back and forth football talk with most of your fans... and will continue to do so. I hope @LazyIslander enjoys the package. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT