ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question, has Dabo passed Danny as the favorite son of Clemson?

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
A lot of talk about Saban eventually passing Bear but one thing that hasn't been mentioned is Dabo has now eclipsed Danny. Is Danny still the legend? I know Dabo passed him in wins last year and NC's this year but you know how the taters feel about King Redneck.

A lot of talk about Saban eventually passing Bear but one thing that hasn't been mentioned is Dabo has now eclipsed Danny. Is Danny still the legend? I know Dabo passed him in wins last year and NC's this year but you know how the taters feel about King Redneck.

Dabo has won BIGGER than Danny Ford. I just wish the Gamecocks could win like that.

USCALUMNI

I suspect there is no doubt that Dabo has passed him in most peoples eyes. Now part of that is the 20 years of desperation that passed in between.

The “old guard necks” are still gonna be Danny boys over Dat boy. He’s got more of that tractor appeal, that they just f’n love.

Noone answered, Do you leave the Pin in on a 20+ foot puttt?? What about a 4 footer??
front-view-of-golfer-crouching-down-in-front-of-golf-flag-considering-F3HCXY.jpg

I don't see how he hasn't, logically he has 2 to Ford's 1 which was publicly tainted, and a long time ago.

But who knows what goes on em hills, and I don't care.

Last edited:
I don't think your average Clemson fan right now has much of an idea who Danny Ford is. I'm 45 and that's a few more years ago than I'm comfortable with...

I think yes. Dabo is a more perfect leader for the CULT mentality that goes on up there. There's always going to be an element that prefers the tobacco chewing sailor cussing Danny, but I think the masses are going to go with the current flavor of orange koolaide.

Noone answered, Do you leave the Pin in on a 20+ foot puttt?? What about a 4 footer??
front-view-of-golfer-crouching-down-in-front-of-golf-flag-considering-F3HCXY.jpg
WHAT??? You mean all this time I've been pulling the pin if my ball was on the green and I didn't necessarily have too? smh

This is gonna suck. Now I'm going to have to ask everyone on the green if they want the pin in or out. And it's going to be put back in a lot. I like always out just fine.

This is gonna suck. Now I'm going to have to ask everyone on the green if they want the pin in or out. And it's going to be put back in a lot. I like always out just fine.
i know we did that crap all Afternoon sunday, two of us didnt want it the other two did in certain situatuions.. If you play Polies, then you have an issue (lol)

Reactions: HI Cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT