ADVERTISEMENT

Shane Beamer just posted this on twitter...

VT fans weren’t happy with Fuente before they lost in hilarious fashion to Freeze’s Fighting Falwells. I think Whit Babcock is probably too good of an AD to dump Fuente and then replace him with someone with no HC experience, regardless of last name or legacy. Ray, however, would probably jump on the “Beamer Ball @ Billy-Brice” train if he still has his job whenever we finally decide to rid ourselves of Boom. Hopefully that won’t be the case.

I’ll never forget that game. Florida ran the opening kickoff back for a TD and my heart sank. But our guys just got to work and overcame that terrible start.
Back then my heart would race the entire game. Not sure if it’s just getting older? Or the performance of late but it never does that anymore.

That Florida offense was pathetic. We absolutely dominated them that night.

Why not take a chance on a young guy with a tie to the too short glory years?

Can’t keep doing what we are doing and expecting success.

Or Billy Napier, you cannot tell me he doesn’t have a burr in his ### after Dabo ran him out of pickens county to save his own ###.

Think he's angling for a job? He's definitely learning some offensive schemes as Asst head coach at OU...

That game reminds me of that NFC Championship when Tampa Bay went to Philadelphia and the Eagles take the opening kickoff back(they don't score, Staley gets the TD on the next play) but it was all Buccaneers after that, they dominated in a building that had been a house of horrors for them up until then, similar to us, Florida houses the opening kickoff, but it was all Carolina after that in a building that had been a house of horrors for USC, our previous trip there(2008) had resulted in a 56-6 loss.3 blocked kicks and a missed PAT had marred the trip before that, and so on.

Why not take a chance on a young guy with a tie to the too short glory years?

Can’t keep doing what we are doing and expecting success.

Or Billy Napier, you cannot tell me he doesn’t have a burr in his ### after Dabo ran him out of pickens county to save his own ###.
Napier would be a better choice than Beamer by a mile!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT