ADVERTISEMENT

Shane Beamer Redshirting

boykinlp

Oct 26, 2011
Greenville
Apparently Coach Beamer was talking about players redshirting. You know the deal, they basically stopped playing after they have played in 4 games so they can get another year of eligibility! I always thought redshirting was up to the coaching staff, not the player!

I mean can a PLAYER decide that after playing in 4 games that he is going to redshirt so he can transfer to a different school and get another year of NIL? THAT’S ABSURD!! Redshirting is supposed to be used when players get hurt and haven’t played more than 4 games, or for new players who aren’t “ready” to play yet. Which Gamecock players are trying to SCAM the process and making Coach Beamer so mad? BTW, SCAM is my word not coach’s.

Kamara is the LB who supposedly requested a rwdshirt so he could transfer with another year.

Again, supposedly, when Beamer told him the plan was to use him more going forward, Kamara quit the team and will use a redahirt year to save a year of eligibility and transfer elsewhere.

UNBELIEVABLE!! Kamara is definitely not a TEAM player! He is SELFISH and doesn’t give a damn about anyone other than himself! I hope NO other team will be willing to sign him and pay him one cent of NIL! Or, even better, maybe a team will sign him and promise him the world and then renege on their promise! I mean, what could he say? He surely couldn’t complain about not getting something that was promised to him!

I mean, he signed here and promised to play for whatever he agreed to, in relation to his NIL, and has QUIT! There must be ramifications for his decisions! I’m tired of QUITTERS prospering.

Will the university give him his money for this year? Did he sign an agreement saying he’d have to play to get paid? How does it work?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT