ADVERTISEMENT

Shaq Lawson........

And if this was one of your own you'd be reacting differently.

Man, what's coming Nov 30 sure has y'all losing your minds.

I read why. He stated the OL claimed he didn't know who he was. If true, that's not cool but not shocking. So, after the heat of battle, Lawson took the situation to a far lower level.
I don't understand. Lawson went off on this OL for not knowing who he (Lawson) is? OK then.

And if this was one of your own you'd be reacting differently.

And if a Democratic president were accused of the same thing as trump, the Republican senators wouldn't be pitching a fit about a "witch hunt".

It's no longer a matter of right or wrong, it's all about whose side you're on. It sucks.

Reactions: Millertime6289
And if a Democratic president were accused of the same thing as trump, the Republican senators wouldn't be pitching a fit about a "witch hunt".

It's no longer a matter of right or wrong, it's all about whose side you're on. It sucks.
BOOOOOOO..... BOOOOOOOOOOO....

No.. because it never would have been brought up..... It always helps to have a law that has been broken before impeaching a President... But they have been trying for 3 years now... It ain't happening....4 more years!!!!!!!!

Reactions: zack#
When Clemson sends their trolls, they don't send their best
Polo, not surprising. The great defenders are over here on their opponent's message board defending all things Dabo and clemson in several different threads. It is so easy to push those buttons and get them all distracted. They are so focused on defending the same old buttons we push, they are not even talking about the game. It is very entertaining. Our only hope is that their football team is just as easily distracted. SmokinSmile

Dablow....I would never defend my grandmother and father sleeping together in college as a son. I would never defend my husband sleeping with his mom in college for three years as his wife. I would never defend my daughter sleeping with her son for three years while in college as a grandmother. I would bitch slap my son sleeping with his mom for three years while in college as his father. Dablow.....accepting incest as the moral compass in the Swinney family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT