ADVERTISEMENT

Shawn Elliott

Was saying maybe he felt the security of his position was weak at GSU with him not being extended and AD that hired him same thing. So get out while the getting is good.

Shawn loves Carolina.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
I’d take working in Columbia over working in Atlanta any time. But that’s just me — I’ve lived and worked in Atlanta and I hate the place.
Like most cities. It depends on where you live. I lived two places in Atlanta. Liked one disliked the other.

Could be the pull of his family who never moved to Atlanta. Still had a kid at AC Flora. That would be tough for most of us.

Could be the pull of his family who never moved to Atlanta. Still had a kid at AC Flora. That would be tough for most of us.
Yep- they liked being here- and close to extended family. My wife knows them a bit. Very good and close family. I think he was in town every time he got a bit of time off.

If Coach Elliott wanted to live in one of the most beautiful places on the planet, he never would have left Boone.

Reactions: 92Pony
If Coach Elliott wanted to live in one of the most beautiful places on the planet, he never would have left Boone.

He had family in the Midlands.

Many people prefer to live where their children can be close with their grandparents and if you can coach near where you grew up and was born, that's icing on the cake.

Shawn Elliott bleeds Garnet&Black just as much, if not more, than any hardcore fan. That probably can’t be said about any other Coach on staff or even the vast majority of the players.

Elliott at Carolina is a good thing.

My biggest question is… Who is following him here through the transfer portal?

Reactions: GoCocksFight2021
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT