ADVERTISEMENT

Shut down Benny Snell - Kentucky will fall

I
That sounds better. Honestly still a slap in the face to Kentucky. Home team, ranked you should be at least a field goal favorite over am Unranked team
I think this is simply what the books think they must do to keep their books in balance because we still don't have a lot of gamblers' respect. Whe have not performed well against the spread under Stoops when favored. If the spread was UK -6.5, they'd struggle to get takes on UK giving the points, even if that might look like a fair assessment of outcome. We all know they just want the wagers balanced and their juice from the losers.

Reactions: lowcountry_cock13
UK has turned into a very well balanced team. they have weapons all over the field that they don't get a lot of credit for having (at least until the last couple weeks). Plus they have a lot of seniors which means that they have played a lot of snaps.

TY for explaining that.

We must take away Kentucky 's ability to run the football in order to win next week. Our defensive line must give the same effort that they did against Vanderbilt and shut down Bennie Snell.
you should be a fortune teller

Reactions: mktmaker
Nobody's shut down Snell yet, not even the #14 ranked team in the country last week with a couple NFL first rounders on the D Line.

....you better have a backup strategy.

I don't think we even have to shut him down. He has had some monster games that they lost. We've got to limit our mistakes and turnovers and slowing Snell would be helpful as well. It would be good to force their QB to beat us with his arm because he's not really good. I don't think UK can play every week up to the standard they set last week.
Leonard's Loser: UK by a TD.

Last edited:
I don't think we even have to shut him down. He has had some monster games that they lost. We've got to limit our mistakes and turnovers and slowing Snell would be helpful as well. It would be good to force their QB to beat us with his arm because he's not really good. I don't think UK can play every week up to the standard they set last week against Ole Miss.

...Terry Wilson relies on more than just his arm... just ask the Gators.

It would be good to force their QB to beat us with his arm because he's not really good. I don't think UK can play every week up to the standard they set last week against Ole Miss.

I can see that you are knowledgeable about this because you have watched Terry Wilson play so often -- particularly that game last week against Ole Miss.

(psst...Kentucky doesn't play Ole Miss this year. Leonard's Loser: The ReelEss)

I can see that you are knowledgeable about this because you have watched Terry Wilson play so often -- particularly that game last week against Ole Miss.

(psst...Kentucky doesn't play Ole Miss this year. Leonard's Loser: The ReelEss)
Believe it or not I actually watched the game. Just made a faux pas. He was 57% and 71 yds no TDs. Yeah, he was on fire. Therefore, I said it would be good to force him to beat us with his arm. He might still do it, but that would mean they were out of their game plan.

Last edited:
...Terry Wilson relies on more than just his arm... just ask the Gators.
If we can get ahead and trade scores, he'll probably have to pass. That would be our best case scenario.

Last edited:
Thank Goodness JoJo Kemp no longer plays for the Wildcats...
I remember him basically being an entire drive against us to put a game away. He asked to come out late in that drive and was told to stay in. Meanwhile we had a starting RB that would take himself out after a 12 yd run.

I don't think we even have to shut him down. He has had some monster games that they lost. We've got to limit our mistakes and turnovers and slowing Snell would be helpful as well. It would be good to force their QB to beat us with his arm because he's not really good. I don't think UK can play every week up to the standard they set last week.

TheReelEss:

I was just kidding with your Cocky self. Thanks for being a good sport.

Since most of your posters may not know your Leonard's Loser reference...here is vintage Leonard PostToasties:

I wish I could get "a holda some of them Smart Pills!"

Reactions: TheReelEss
TheReelEss:

I was just kidding with your Cocky self. Thanks for being a good sport.

Since most of your posters may not know your Leonard's Loser reference...here is vintage Leonard PostToasties:

I wish I could get "a holda some of them Smart Pills!"

There was some discussion on the Game early show yesterday because the hosts were too young to know who he was. I recall spending days with my dad with the AM radio on in his truck or at the lake and Leonard was a constant. I also remember parlay cards. Is that still a thing?

There was some discussion on the Game early show yesterday because the hosts were too young to know who he was. I recall spending days with my dad with the AM radio on in his truck or at the lake and Leonard was a constant. I also remember parlay cards. Is that still a thing?

You mean these?

week13-suncoast.png

Reactions: TheReelEss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT