ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Dylan Thompson and wife lose unborn baby. :(

(Not clicking a State link, but) So very sorry to hear this, and hurting for Dylan and his wife. :(

Reactions: chick75
I've known Melanie her entire life. She's from Lancaster, her parents are staff members at our church, and Dylan has spoken to the youth a few times. We all hurt for them and pray that another opportunity for parenthood will come soon.

Reactions: chick75
Prayers and blessings. Dylan was one of the groomsmen in my niece's wedding and he was a great guy to meet. It was two weeks before the Clemson game when he beat them and he was cool and carefree as he could be. His strong faith was evident and I know he will turn to the right place for help.

Reactions: 92Pony and chick75
After trying for a few years, my wife is 18 weeks pregnant, and though we have made it past the real worrisome time, it is so scary, so my heart goes out to Dylan and his wife. ( and though I don’t ever get on here to troll, or even really comment on much, I will go ahead and apologize for bringing another Clemson fan into the world)

After trying for a few years, my wife is 18 weeks pregnant, and though we have made it past the real worrisome time, it is so scary, so my heart goes out to Dylan and his wife. ( and though I don’t ever get on here to troll, or even really comment on much, I will go ahead and apologize for bringing another Clemson fan into the world)

The worrisome time is just beginning. As any parent on here will tell you. You'll worry for the rest of your life. And you wouldn't have it any other way. :)

I hope all goes well, and I will add that we still have time to flip that kid.

GOCOCKS! BEATARK! BEATTT!

The worrisome time is just beginning. As any parent on here will tell you. You'll worry for the rest of your life. And you wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Amen.. before having our first kid,,, i was sure thet i’d stop worrying once she was delivered.. now i know i wont stop worring till the Lord calls me
Home..

Reactions: chick75 and 92Pony
Amen.. before having our first kid,,, i was sure thet i’d stop worrying once she was delivered.. now i know i wont stop worring till the Lord calls me
Home..
Yep. Worried over them when they were tiny (wish I could go back to those days). Now they're 19 and 16, and I worry about them still.

Reactions: ClemDent
Yep. Worried over them when they were tiny (wish I could go back to those days). Now they're 19 and 16, and I worry about them still.
I can barley remember mine being as young as 19 and 16 and I still worry myself. There should have been a class on what it takes to be a parent, I thought I knew but I didn't know how hard it could be:) I thank God for my children all the time. It's amazing how much you can love them.

Reactions: 92Pony
Man that sucks. My wife and I went had two miscarriages. I wouldnt wish that kind of pain on anyone. It still hurts to think about it. He and his wife will grow stronger and closer from this experience as they work through it together.

That’s devestating, I can’t inagine all the hope and joy being sniffed out in an instant and turned into devastation. Now that I have kids of my own I hurt for people who lose their child.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT