ADVERTISEMENT

Sindarius at safety

I think Notice would be a legitimate shut down corner if he had played football. He easily has the size and footwork

A cool thought. Silva is definitely a DE.
Silva is built like English. Would get pushed around. Sin has a better build for DE or TE. Notice is built for a LB or Spur. Too big for a corner.

Last edited:
If you are putting Silva on a football team, let's be realistic, he would be an absolute monster at goalkeeper.

I have never understood why the big guys on the bench, with good size and athletic ability, but not good enough for BBall and not playing, dont switch sports,

Like Carlton Geathers, he was a Geathers, should be a OL in the NFL today if he didnt want to play defense,

Another issue i have with Darrin Horn's should of let him play football if was not going to start for USC and make NBA, dam you Darrin Horn!

460x.0.jpg

I have never understood why the big guys on the bench, with good size and athletic ability, but not good enough for BBall and not playing, dont switch sports,

Like Carlton Geathers, he was a Geathers, should be a OL in the NFL today if he didnt want to play defense,

Another issue i have with Darrin Horn's should of let him play football if was not going to start for USC and make NBA, dam you Darrin Horn!

460x.0.jpg

Reverse is probably true too. Probably a lot of very good basketball players on the football roster.

Last edited:
Felder would be a scary RB or slot receiver. The footwork and agility reminds me of Ace Sanders, but he has an edge to him like Cory Boyd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT