ADVERTISEMENT

So does Destino come back if...

mdsalt2004

Jun 1, 2006
He is selected after let's say the 12th round??? And who was it on here saying John Parke may get drafted high??????

He is selected after let's say the 12th round??? And who was it on here saying John Parke may get drafted high??????
Someone posted 30th rd or worse stating his worth. I said it would well before then. I stand by my statement.

Trey Dyson for hitting coach....that will give him something to think about. Trey knows his stuff.

fwiw, knowin' yer stuff does not automatically translate n2 makin' someone else a better hitter.........the game is littered w/ such great hitters who couldn't coach.....

a lifetime .250 hitter chalie lau was one of the best n my lifetime....ditto for his pupil, former brave walt hriniak.

Some one just needs to teach them strike zone, level line drive swings and basic contact hitting. Way too many first pitch swinging with no results and low opposition pitch counts. Last is how to bunt in game situations which means to stop stabbing and poking at the ball. Let the bat do the work. Let the change begin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT