ADVERTISEMENT

So Gregg Marshall's wife showed up drunk to the UK/Wichita game

She didn't flash the crowd....There would be video of it all over the net. A little over exaggeration I believe. Videos I saw had no f-bombs that were audible either.

She didn't flash the crowd....There would be video of it all over the net. A little over exaggeration I believe. Videos I saw had no f-bombs that were audible either.
She lifted her shirt. I saw the video. No idea if a bra was involved. Word is, she was shouting that Ellen Calipari was a "dumb bitch" and a "whore".

I like her.

To hell with the haters.

For what it's worth I don't want to get rid of Martin. Seems to be doing as good a job as you can expect climbing the ladder.

But if he left for Miami, I'd love to see it if Marshall came back. And I hope his wife never changes.

I won't believe she flashed the crowd until there is video. She might have cussed some but at least she's passionate for her husband's team.

Reactions: rogue cock
Maybe we can put the "Hire Gregg Marshall" to bed...

God know Mrs. Marshall needs to be put to bed...

12b393cb8846ec54dd930b892eb79809

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/gregg-...ame-after-shouting-and-cursing-001233717.html

Last edited:
Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Always wondered about that. She is classless.
Classless? No. Lynn approaches sports more like a man than the stereotypical female...and is outspoken, very outspoken. But I've never known her to be classless. She was a pretty good and tenacious basketball player at CoC and like her husband, became a pretty big SC fan.

Reactions: IrmoRed
This nut job is enough to make him a tough hire regardless of his coaching abilities.

just remember the crapstorm BMAC's mom was and times that by 100.

Reactions: Fact Smatter
Classless? No. Lynn approaches sports more like a man than the stereotypical female...and is outspoken, very outspoken. But I've never known her to be classless. She was a pretty good and tenacious basketball player at CoC and like her husband, became a pretty big SC fan.

I heard the audio. I don't use that much profanity in cheering for the Gamecocks. And I certainly wouldn't if my family represented the university.

I heard the audio. I don't use that much profanity in cheering for the Gamecocks. And I certainly wouldn't if my family represented the university.
You may not....but a lot of people do. Hear them at the football games all the time. Heck, even our basketball and football coaches have been known to have a very salty vocabulary at times.

I don't want to live in a world where I have to take someone's word for it. Pictures or it didn't happen.

That's so lame. Got any pictures of OJ killing his wife? Guess that didn't happen.

You may not....but a lot of people do. Hear them at the football games all the time. Heck, even our basketball and football coaches have been known to have a very salty vocabulary at times.
A lot of people may, but those who represent the University, and yes she does being the Head Coach's wife, are held to a higher standard, and are expected to set an example. Her behavior is NOT the example one is expected to put forth. Even during my time as a Batgirl, we were bound by the same expectations with regard to our behavior, on and off the field, that other representatives of the University are bound.

A lot of people may, but those who represent the University, and yes she does being the Head Coach's wife, are held to a higher standard, and are expected to set an example. Her behavior is NOT the example one is expected to put forth. Even during my time as a Batgirl, we were bound by the same expectations with regard to our behavior, on and off the field, that other representatives of the University are bound.

And you still took abuse from us and handled it with class and a twinkle in your eye....

Where did you hear the audio?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT