ADVERTISEMENT

So how are you guys feeling about our tournament chances after that loss?

I think this team could actually benefit from a deep NIT run moving forward as opposed to being a #10 seed and losing in the first or second round of the NCAA tournament. But that being said we just played 4 ranked teams really tough and beat two of them, so the NCAA tournament is not out of the question but we have some tough games coming up and not a lot of room to lose.

No way. Not even close to the same experience

Round 1 of tourney > nit final 4

king ward said:
No need to expect any consideration due to that. Besides, we played our way out of it two years ago, even if Syracuse didn't deserve to go. We made it easy for them to screw us.

king ward said:
But you remember the outcry as well as I do, don't you?

your last reply has nothing to do with Syracuse..which was the topic you last responded to me concerning Syracuse.
It had to do with the widespread reaction to their selection over us and was a logical extension of what I had previously posted.

Last edited:
Maybe we'll win the conference tourney. I actually think it's possible. No juggernaut team in the conference this season. Just a large pool of teams very capable of beating one another. The conference tournament will be a crap shoot.

Reactions: guru_tc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT