ADVERTISEMENT

so??? if I understand this right...

Gamecock72

Feb 23, 2009
if all the other conferences opt out the season and the sec play's... we dominate a market starving for football?? hahaha.... I bet we play and make hundreds of millions.... lol... got a feeling.... could be the beer I'm drinking? possible.... but I doubt it...lol... sec gonna play!!! #gotafeeling #imo

Reactions: jonesz21
Mountain West apparently just closed down.

Let the SEC and Clemson play. Let's see what they have week in, week out.

Reactions: jonesz21
I don’t think we’d be getting any more money because of the lack of games available. TV contracts were negotiated previously.

Reactions: Reddfoxx1
I don’t think we’d be getting any more money because of the lack of games available. TV contracts were negotiated previously.
in a normal year... you probably right... but not this year . things are definitely different

if all the other conferences opt out the season and the sec play's... we dominate a market starving for football?? hahaha.... I bet we play and make hundreds of millions.... lol... got a feeling.... could be the beer I'm drinking? possible.... but I doubt it...lol... sec gonna play!!! #gotafeeling #imo
And the national championship game would be played in Atlanta in early December.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT