ADVERTISEMENT

So if you told me two months ago ..

That show is not my usual fare, but I started it and could not look away. If that show was fiction instead of a documentary, I'd have said that is the most outrageous and ridiculous story that is totally unbelievable. What an incredible collection of freaks.

Reactions: Johnnie Cockran
That show is not my usual fare, but I started it and could not look away. If that show was fiction instead of a documentary, I'd have said that is the most outrageous and ridiculous story that is totally unbelievable. What an incredible collection of freaks.

Yeah me too bro . After one episode I was hooked . When the kids arm got ripped off and the first thing Joe did was go for the EMT jacket ?!!! Yeah that’s quality entertainment. It’s like watching a different train wreck every episode .

I think I would rather do anything before I watched that.
You must have an exciting life because this show was like the modern day Jerry Springer...such a sh**show, but you couldn't stop watching just because you had to see what happens next.

Had you told me two months ago only Joe Exotic or the Masters would be an option on tv this weekend I certainly wouldn’t have thought the former.

I think I would rather do anything before I watched that.
I hear you, I really do. I can't honestly say I "recommend" it. Watching this show is not going to enlighten you in any way or give you a new appreciation for, well, anything. You might even lose a few IQ points just by watching it. But in the same way that you can't look away from a car accident, you can't STOP watching this show. lol.

The most amazing thing is that there was this group of misfit idiot freaks out there who actually managed to run this crazy roadside zoo for a couple of decades. Had things not descended to murder-for-hire plots, who knows how long it could have gone on?

I wonder what show we're talking about here. I've been streaming Jack Ryan on Amazon and playing a lot of Bloodborne.

I hear you, I really do. I can't honestly say I "recommend" it. Watching this show is not going to enlighten you in any way or give you a new appreciation for, well, anything. You might even lose a few IQ points just by watching it. But in the same way that you can't look away from a car accident, you can't STOP watching this show. lol.

The most amazing thing is that there was this group of misfit idiot freaks out there who actually managed to run this crazy roadside zoo for a couple of decades. Had things not descended to murder-for-hire plots, who knows how long it could have gone on?

I had a buddy who did sound editing for the show and he says he would bet his life that Carol’s husband was cat food . He said she’s 100% more luny that Joe . The dude in Myrtle beach was the one who had me dumbfounded. Imagine him at the Chamber of Commerce meeting ... “Hi I’m Doc and I run a yoga / zoo / sex cult “. Weird

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT