ADVERTISEMENT

So I'm hearing that WLTX is saying that Clempson is the only school in HISTORY w/ TWO first rounders

Mr CockStrong

Jan 2, 2009
drafted on defense in the same NFL Draft.

WHUH?

I supposed the chumps over at WLTX never heard of Stephone Gilmore and Melvin Ingram then, huh?

Reactions: Paw210
Hmmm. If they did, then they certainly didn't do any homework - on the draft that's going on. No need to even go back to your guys.

U of Washington had 3 in Round 1 off defense last night....

Maybe it was the first time in Clemson's history is what they meant? Alabama and LSU average about 4-5 a year.

I don't think most Clemson fans care what round ex Clemson players are drafted in.

We care about results on the field in the coming season. :)

Every team Clemson plays is our rival. I would contend every ACC game is more important because winning conference title is more impressive than beating a rival. SC was pretty good the past few years and the Boyd 3 year period, two out of 3 were in Cola

It was the second time Clemson had two defensive players drafted in the first round. The first time being 82 or 83

I'm pretty sure they meant the first time in "their school" history

I'm not into interpreting everything someone says. But the fact of the matter is they STATED: "Clempson is the ONLY school in HISTORY w/ TWO first rounders drafted on defense in the same NFL Draft."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT