ADVERTISEMENT

so parking gets reassigned next year and again in 2023.....

Mister Fred

Nov 9, 2017
another piss poor effort by Carolina. Thee excuse that more room is needed for the football operations facility is BS. They should have planned for the needed space near the building without the need to reassign those that pay for the damn improvements.

That being said, the decision to reassign parking in Gamecock Park is being used as an excuse to also reassign parking in the fairgrounds, another load of BS. It's just a grab for money with the hope some will increase giving in a failed effort to keep their current parking space.

Yep 27 years parking in my space around friends and I'll get reassigned because USC did not properly plan for parking space needed at the still being built operations building, it's almost as if they are doing their best to piss fans off.

Funny how this comes out when we are back to winning games.

another piss poor effort by Carolina. Thee excuse that more room is needed for the football operations facility is BS. They should have planned for the needed space near the building without the need to reassign those that pay for the damn improvements.

That being said, the decision to reassign parking in Gamecock Park is being used as an excuse to also reassign parking in the fairgrounds, another load of BS. It's just a grab for money with the hope some will increase giving in a failed effort to keep their current parking space.

Yep 27 years parking in my space around friends and I'll get reassigned because USC did not properly plan for parking space needed at the still being built operations building, it's almost as if they are doing their best to piss fans off.

You're on a roll today Mr Fred...

So, are you going to continue to write that check again next year or say "the hell with it?" I used to be in the GC Club; you know what happened after I stopped giving thousands of dollars every year? (was a Full Scholarship Donor). I've been able to take my son to any game he wants to go to (a couple Clemson games in there as well) as I've found out you can get tickets for ANY game and not have to pay arm and a leg for them (don't have to pay the YES fee, worry about my parking spot being moved, etc, etc). That's a choice you make; its up to you to decide if you want to keep doing it. They'll gladly cash your check (and move your parking space as they please).

Last edited:

It’s The Garnet Way

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
6_5362224.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT