ADVERTISEMENT

So. Ranked #23 and lose

cocknjax

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2002
Jacksonville, Florida
the series to unranked Csux? It is becoming too painful to watch our baseball. Spurrier taught us to expect to win, altho I have done it for several decades before he said it, but this is ridiculous!
Holbrook is on his fourth year... All downhill so far. How much leash is Tanner going to give him?

I am also not happy to lose against Clemson, even 1 game. We have to allow the season to go along a little further before the chopping block is brought out. Ray Tanner knows what he is doing. Baseball was his baby here for many seasons. It took him a long time to become successful. That being said, what puzzles me is the fact that our premier program could not keep the momentum after such a long winning tradition. Same as our football program. Disappointing in that it appeared we had turned to corner in the right direction and then get bamboozled like Clemson did the last 2 games. We all need to continue to support this team and show up at the games. I am sure that the players probably feel worse that we do.

the series to unranked Csux? It is becoming too painful to watch our baseball. Spurrier taught us to expect to win, altho I have done it for several decades before he said it, but this is ridiculous!
Holbrook is on his fourth year... All downhill so far. How much leash is Tanner going to give him?

Dropping 10 spots after 2 losses on the road to Clemson shows you how bad Clemson is and we're not that good too...

And if I hear anyone compare Chad first 4 years vs. Tanner's first 4 years either needs their head examined or just plan stupid!!!

Tanner took over a bad program, Chad took over a National Championship program and ran it into the dirt...

Dropping 10 spots after 2 losses on the road to Clemson shows you how bad Clemson is and we're not that good too...

And if I hear anyone compare Chad first 4 years vs. Tanner's first 4 years either needs their head examined or just plan stupid!!!

Tanner took over a bad program, Chad took over a National Championship program and ran it into the dirt...
what disappoints me is, how they said "South Carolina Has to hold on to Holbrook" "They cant take a chance of him going to Texas".. WOW. I will give him this year to prove something, so far the program has gone downhill under his "leadership", but am not jumping off the bandwagon until this year plays out..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT