ADVERTISEMENT

So Skai Moore was benched against The Citadel for attending a funeral?

The junior linebacker, who leads USC in tackles and interceptions, was held out of the early stages of USC’s 23-22 loss because he had missed practice time earlier in the week to return home to South Florida and attend a funeral. Interim head coach Shawn Elliott said the move was made not out of punishment, but because other players were better prepared against The Citadel’s triple-option offense.

“Certainly, he missed practice time,” Elliott said, “and you’ve got to have preparation against a team like this.”

This makes me laugh....

our players were better prepared against The Citadel’s triple-option offense.

Saturday can't come here fast enough to fire these bums....

Adams said he didn't know how to stop the cid's crazy arsenal of five running plays. Wish he'd been benched rather than the best defensive player.

The junior linebacker, who leads USC in tackles and interceptions, was held out of the early stages of USC’s 23-22 loss because he had missed practice time earlier in the week to return home to South Florida and attend a funeral. Interim head coach Shawn Elliott said the move was made not out of punishment, but because other players were better prepared against The Citadel’s triple-option offense.

“Certainly, he missed practice time,” Elliott said, “and you’ve got to have preparation against a team like this.”

This makes me laugh....

our players were better prepared against The Citadel’s triple-option offense.

Saturday can't come here fast enough to fire these bums....
Looked really prepared on that first play from scrimmage. Should have had #10 in there but I believe SE didn't think he needed him anyway that game.

Reactions: robertfootball
I agree Robert they were not close to being prepared. In fact, I think they thought losing to the Citadel was impossible. I remember Joe Morrison telling his team that they only had to get prepared to play one game a week not being ready to play in unacceptable. He could get his guy ready mentally.

The good thing about it is super jump around passionate Coach Elliott has this team 100% together and playing with fire and passion and they CARE dammit they care....cause Coach Elliott is passionate. And he jumps around and they love him too.

Cause that is all I heard here the first couple games....how much he cares and how big of a difference that makes and how passionate Coach Elliott is and how he jumps around like a lunatic and the players love him and were playing so much harder and had quit on Spurrier but Elliott has them excelling.......

But somehow it's the same ole same ole tho?

I remember Joe Morrison telling his team that they only had to get prepared to play one game a week not being ready to play in unacceptable. He could get his guy ready mentally.

I wonder what Joe Morrison's worst loss was ?

This whole season has been laughable. So ready for the entire staff to be gone. This is all a product of Spurrier's laziness

I know many on this board don't want to hear about Spurrier's major role in tanking our program, but the truth hurts sometimes. It simply is what it is. SOS let the players, coaches and fans down by sitting on his butt (or leaning on his putter) for the past '2-3 years'and, thus, sending our Gamecocks to the deep six.

I know many on this board don't want to hear about Spurrier's major role in tanking our program, but the truth hurts sometimes. It simply is what it is. SOS let the players, coaches and fans down by sitting on his butt (or leaning on his putter) for the past '2-3 years'and, thus, sending our Gamecocks to the deep six.
I agree & he should have never promoted his son Jr to be the recruiting coordinator. Jr is unqualified to do that job & would never get that title at another Div 1 school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT