ADVERTISEMENT

So the USC Athletic Dept. Refunds some $3,000,000 in Marshall Tickets

permacock70

Aug 31, 2000
And then sells some $1,000,000 in Akron Tickets.

That's a negative $2,000,000 for some of you....

I guess they will be raising ticket prices to make up for their stupidity.

"You can't make this stuff up" .SOMEONE SHOULD BE FIRED!

They are not losing any money on this game due to the insurance. Doesn’t matter if only 10 fans show up.

They're using the towels from the Marshall game too so there's some saving money right there.lol

Reactions: king ward
Well, it's a rainy day and I can't get outside.:D It's only ignorance if you don't know what you are trying to do.;)
Not you!! You already addressed the insurance thingy in another thread! I just dont see the reason to question the reimbursement of the Marshall tickets.

Not you!! You already addressed the insurance thingy in another thread! I just dont see the reason to question the reimbursement of the Marshall tickets.

Maybe the fact that were having a football game today and we will be lucky to draw as much as a conference basketball game?

Maybe the fact that were having a football game today and we will be lucky to draw as much as a conference basketball game?
Look, chill dude! I really don't see where they (the AD) had a logical choice other than the reimbursement - just as my man GW mentioned...

Stupidity is being expressed here. It's not on the part of the athletic department.

Peace.

I think they should have given ticket holders the option of donating their Marshall tickets refunds to the FOOTBALL program, but then there's the issue of insurance payments for the losses due to the weather thingy . . . . . never mind. Move on.:)

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Look, chill dude! I really don't see where they (the AD) had a logical choice other than the reimbursement - just as my man GW mentioned...

Peace.

I’m chill. A difference of opinion doesn’t equal an attitude. I’m sorry if you came to a message board expecting everyone to agree with you.

I just hate that the seniors that chose to come here will play their last home game on SEC alternate with about 15,000 people in attendance, most of which came for nothing.

I’m chill. A difference of opinion doesn’t equal an attitude. I’m sorry if you came to a message board expecting everyone to agree with you.

uhy.gif

This is a non-issue I promise!

They had to do it to get the insurance disbursement. I don't see any basis for questioning that.

Business wise it’s probably a good move. For our seniors this is a bad way to go out at Willy B. Let’s be honest it feels like a spring game

And then sells some $1,000,000 in Akron Tickets.

That's a negative $2,000,000 for some of you....

I guess they will be raising ticket prices to make up for their stupidity.

"You can't make this stuff up" .SOMEONE SHOULD BE FIRED!
Guess you don't follow the Gamecocks that well. They have already announced that ticket prices will remain flat for next year. With the insurance, I fail to see the stupidity of which you speak.

Reactions: Gaimcock
Well, it's a rainy day and I can't get outside.:D It's only ignorance if you don't know what you are trying to do.;)
The original poster is doing what a lot of "supporters" on here do every day. Latching on to something to put down the program. Some delight in low attendance or poor play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT