ADVERTISEMENT

So to all you guys who scoffed at Lane coaching here ...

But you know Lane is divorced. No doubt likes to chase the women a bit. And as many have posted on here, they want somebody without the slightest sin to coach football at USC. That is why two years from now you will also be posting as to why we didn't hire Hugh Freeze

But you know Lane is divorced. No doubt likes to chase the women a bit. And as many have posted on here, they want somebody without the slightest sin to coach football at USC. That is why two years from now you will also be posting as to why we didn't hire Hugh Freeze

Exactly . That’s why we will be battling it out with Vandy the next decade . We are a joke .

Reactions: LBGCOCK
There ya go ... I know several others on here that were all about the Lane Train in Columbia . Give Lane 2 years and Ole Miss will be the second best team in the conference . He scores , he recruits and cheats like hell . We missed bad . Should have pulled the trigger last year .

Lane may be fine. But $hit...all he did tonight was beat us. He gave up 42 points to our sorry a$$ offense. I know it’s his first year, but let’s not act like he accomplished something tonight. He beat a train wrecked team. He out coached Will Muschamp. That does nothing to confirm Kiffin is going to succeed at Ole Miss. It just means that they are better than we are...which is no big deal really.

Again, Kiffin May win big there. But this game really doesn’t do anything to prove anyone wrong yet.

This, this, this, THIS!!!

But by golly gee, we run a tight ship around here!!

Lane may be fine. But $hit...all he did tonight was beat us. He gave up 42 points to our sorry a$$ offense. I know it’s his first year, but let’s not act like he accomplished something tonight. He beat a train wrecked team. He our coaches Will Muschamp. That does nothing to confirm Kiffinis going to succeed at Ole Miss. It just means that they are better than we are...which is no big deal really.

Again, Kiffin May win big there. But this game really doesn’t do anything to prove anyone wrong yet.
Kiffin will be beating Bama much like Freeze did, soon.

Lane may be fine. But $hit...all he did tonight was beat us. He gave up 42 point to our sorry a$$ offense. I know it’s his first year, but let’s not act like he accomplished something tonight. he beat a train wrecked team. That does nothing to confirm Kiffinis going to succeed at Ole Miss. it just means that they are better than we are...which is no big deal really.

He took Bama down to the wire . I agree we are the worst team in the SEC outside of Vandy but Lane has changed the culture 100% in year one . He will build a winner there because he scores tons of points and will lie , cheat and steal to win . With his offense playmaker will flock to his program . Wish he was chasing Coeds in Columbia .

Kiffin will be beating Bama much like Freeze did, soon.

Maybe. And I’m not saying he won’t. I hope he does. But again, this game doesn’t confirm anything. He’ll need some defense eventually. Tonight he beat a very bad team. No big deal really.

He was available?

YES !!!! Damn right he was . He would be our coach if we fired dumbass last year and made him an offer . However as previously stated , we would rather have a choir boy than a football coach . Everybody needs to go .. Tanner , Muschamp , T-Rob , Cocky , everybody . Find a 12 year old madden player to take over the AD . We would be in better shape

Kiffin will almost certainly be coaching another team in two years. A bigger name will come calling (perhaps the NFL again) and he'll leave the poor folks in Oxford high and dry.

I feel like OP and the people that want Freeze are people that have never actually stepped foot on campus and don't have a degree from the University.

But to your point - I do like Kiffin and think he's gonna do good things for Ole Miss. But the OP is dramatic as hell lol, they were 2-4 coming into tonight, just like us, and beat Kentucky by 1. I think Kiffin will be gone soon enough to a school like Texas, or possibly the NFL again.

LOL that BS hurry-up won't work against an actual defense. It takes 2-3 punts per half, or turnovers on downs, to crush a team like this. A decent team will beat them by 3 tds.

LOL that BS hurry-up won't work against an actual defense. It takes 2-3 punts per half, or turnovers on downs, to crush a team like this. A decent team will beat them by 3 tds.

It worked against the #1 team in the country . He had Bama on the ropes . If he gets any semblance of a defense look out

I feel like OP and the people that want Freeze are people that have never actually stepped foot on campus and don't have a degree from the University.

But to your point - I do like Kiffin and think he's gonna do good things for Ole Miss. But the OP is dramatic as hell lol, they were 2-4 coming into tonight, just like us, and beat Kentucky by 1. I think Kiffin will be gone soon enough to a school like Texas, or possibly the NFL again.

Point #1 I have set foot on campus and do have a degree from USC . #2 Yes they are just 3-4 but this is year 1 for Lane not year 5 . Also he has turned the culture of that team completely around without spring practice and none of his recruits . #3 Yes he will probably bolt for the NFL if he gets an offer but he will leave Ole Miss in a much better position with lots of talent and buzz . Mark my words Ole Miss will be light years ahead of us in the next 3 or 4 years .

Should of pulled the trigger on KIffen and hired him instead of Muschamp, that was the best time.

You understand that he nearly gave up half a hundred to a team that could do a little be of nothing over the last couple, right?

So some of you would be fine with cheating to win? I’m not perfect but wasn’t raised like that

LOL, the OP has to be kidding? He will be lucky to be at Ole Miss in 5 years. I love it when somebody on here declares how great a coach is after 1 game. He is 3-4 which is better than 2-5 cant argue with that. 2nd best team in the conf in 2 years. Lol

There ya go ... I know several others on here that were all about the Lane Train in Columbia . Give Lane 2 years and Ole Miss will be the second best team in the conference . He scores , he recruits and cheats like hell . We missed bad . Should have pulled the trigger last year .
He is 3-4 with wins over us, UK and Vandy- the three worst teams in the SEC. his team has not stopped any offense all year. I’d pump the breaks on all that talk about being the second best team in the SEC- he is running the second best team in MISSISSIPPI right now! LMAO... Idiotic take.

YES !!!! Damn right he was . He would be our coach if we fired dumbass last year and made him an offer . However as previously stated , we would rather have a choir boy than a football coach . Everybody needs to go .. Tanner , Muschamp , T-Rob , Cocky , everybody . Find a 12 year old madden player to take over the AD . We would be in better shape

I had a relative(USC grad) tell me back in 2002 about how much he couldn't stand "Whiny, arrogant Spurrier" as he called him then, and how he wouldn't donate to the university or offer any monetary support to the athletic program if they ever did hire "someone like spurrier" (I asked him what he'd do if Spurrier coached at Carolina) yet there he was going to as many games as he could when Spurrier was there, particularly from 2010-2013.

All these posters on here who sit hypocritically on their moral high horse like they've never done anything wrong or never broke any rules and talk about "I'm done with the program if they ever hire someone like that shady so-and-so" usually most of those people wind up at the games or watching the games and cheering on the team despite the fact that "mr. character flaw" is coaching the team, and secondly if these "moral compasses" want to stick to their guns and be done with the program then fine, don't let the door hit you on the way out, there are plenty of willing fans to take your seats in the stadium and on the bandwagon, especially if this team is entertaining and is winning. Show me a coach who doesn't cheat somewhere and I'll show a coach who is either unemployed or is losing games, Even Lou Holtz got hit with violations when he was here.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT