ADVERTISEMENT

So we're wearing white jerseys as the home team?

ScWildthing61

Sep 10, 2011
Saw a picture of the unCarolina uniforms for the mayo bowl on 12/30, they have already decided to wear their light blue jerseys for the game, so I guess we're wearing white jerseys despite being the designated "home" team for the game.

I swear to god if we come out in garnet or black jerseys with them already wearing blue, and it becomes a "home vs home" thing, I'm not going to be able to watch that, one team wears their team color the other wears white, it's just one of my pet peeves as a "traditionalist" when it comes to football. Both teams wearing "home jerseys" just annoys me no end!

If we wear black jerseys to go along with their blue jerseys, it will match the stadium and hosts colors. After all, if I’m not mistaken, it’s where the Panthers colors came from according to Richardson.

Reactions: TAV31
I have a feeling that Beamer will decide to wear Big Game Garnet W/G/G uniform combo for the bowl game. Honestly, I have no problems with that because it will be like the USC vs UCLA game and that is quite cool.

Saw a picture of the unCarolina uniforms for the mayo bowl on 12/30, they have already decided to wear their light blue jerseys for the game, so I guess we're wearing white jerseys despite being the designated "home" team for the game.

I swear to god if we come out in garnet or black jerseys with them already wearing blue, and it becomes a "home vs home" thing, I'm not going to be able to watch that, one team wears their team color the other wears white, it's just one of my pet peeves as a "traditionalist" when it comes to football. Both teams wearing "home jerseys" just annoys me no end!
This pet peeve is a little strange. I’m sure if you look back at old pictures you see color on color is actually traditional.

I have a feeling that Beamer will decide to wear Big Game Garnet W/G/G uniform combo for the bowl game. Honestly, I have no problems with that because it will be like the USC vs UCLA game and that is quite cool.

I'm with you, I think Beamer will come out all Garnet.. This is Mac Brown being the bully and make Carolina wear white because he choses to wear the baby blue jerseys and take advantage of Beamer being a young coach...

Screw Mac Brown, let them get the first personal foul before the game starts by wearing the home uniforms without the other team agreeing to the terms...

Reactions: NYC_Gamecock
I'm with you, I think Beamer will come out all Garnet.. This is Mac Brown being the bully and make Carolina wear white because he choses to wear the baby blue jerseys and take advantage of Beamer being a young coach...

Screw Mac Brown, let them get the first personal foul before the game starts by wearing the home uniforms without the other team agreeing to the terms...
Anything that has been done would have to be ok’d / approved. This isn’t church league. Has nothing to do with Brown bullying.

maxresdefault.jpg

How does it make you feel when you see LSU playing at home? Haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT