ADVERTISEMENT

So who would you like to see win the CWS?

That leaves mostly ACC teams, which is unbearable to me. Tennessee is gone. I hate 'em, but they were thought to be something. They and Arkansas now go down as the two most underachieving teams thus far in the playoffs, and both are SEC teams. This league was touted way too much.
Was not pulling for the Vols; moreso was pulling against Texas, the bully of the Big XII.

So its very possible that after tonight the two unbeatens will be ACC teams.
Unreal actually
and not only is Virginia beating Miss State, its a no hitter thru six.
The world is upside down
Shoulda bunted.

So its very possible that after tonight the two unbeatens will be ACC teams.
Unreal actually
and not only is Virginia beating Miss State, its a no hitter thru six.
The world is upside down
Shoulda bunted.
This is crazy. I think Vandy will be beat by Stanford. I hate the Acc.

O’Connor made some terrible calls in the game that will haunt them if they go home after Texas. They also left about 30 men on base

The anti-ACCer's horror story: NCSU vs UVA in the championship series.

FWIW, the Pack and the Cavs have not played each other this year at all - neither during the regular season nor during the ACC tournament.

Last edited:
That was very "Gamecockish" of Stanford. Pulled Defeat from the Arms of Victory
I feel like that's our own doing. We know very little about winning close or closing out games with the type of ball we play.

I think we should let you handle the next one. I mean that.
Lemonis was mentioned on here, and those of us who liked the idea were laughed at because he "didn't have enough experience" and wasn't the "big name" everyone wanted. Basically told we were idiots to even suggest him. Maybe some of us do actually know a thing or two about baseball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT